Errr boss phone call

Anyone else see that K&N beer motor at Ross on Wye Gestapo station this morning (well been there all day) who had all his kegs over bulging the curtain like a mo fo & writing his roof off?

There was a bloke stood next to a car taking a photo of said DISASTER who may have been involved or was just a budding David Bailey.

Wouldn’t fancy hand balling a wagon load of them little kegs, F that.

To be fair he must have had LOAD BEARING CURTAINS as not a one hit the road.

Yes I saw that this morning, I was wondering how they would tackle unloading it, it looked very close to tipping over, I wouldn’t want to go in that trailer to handball it out. Wonder if the roof will go back when the load is off the curtain.

Nah, the roofs a right off. Saw the back of him hanging out of the entrance to the VOSA station before they were open with a vicious lean on him, thought he was a bit keen for a tug & then saw the rest.

You mean this one

Nicked kindly from a driver on another site

Thanks Mutt

I thought those walking floor curtainsiders were bad for bulging out, looks likeim wrong! That trailers done for, wil make a nice flatbed though.

Yep, i saw it at 6.45 this morning.
Couldn’t believe it was still standing!

mikey h:
Yep, i saw it at 6.45 this morning.
Couldn’t believe it was still standing!

just had to be done :wink:
youtube.com/watch?v=5JfvAPZGjds

I worked out of the Thatcham depot for an agency.The way these are loaded is a nightmare.
One of the warehouse/loaders tried to tell me agency drivers were not allowed to check load, so that was the end of that job.
Also there was a trailer went over at Theale a few years back.

Went past vosa station around 7ish this evening, looked like they were using a forklift to move pallets onto another truck, still had a huge bulge in curtains though.

It was one of Samlsbury’s motors, and believe it or not it was not kegs but pallets of bottles/cans

Semtex:
It was one of Samlsbury’s motors, and believe it or not it was not kegs but pallets of bottles/cans

this is a load of 26 pallets of beer. secured with internal curtains. there is nothing wrong with the pallet wrap/load/trailer. the other trucks carrying the same product made it without any problem

from another source via the driver who went to collect the driver

yep all kegs are strapped by inner curtains like our tautliners on all sorts off work

Can TNCSI confirm if he took the roundabout a tadcaster to fast. :question: :laughing:

oatcake1967:
Can TNCSI confirm if he took the roundabout a tadcaster to fast. :question: :laughing:

If so, it took a helluva long time to spot it! He was stopped in Wales. :smiley:

the maoster:

oatcake1967:

If so, it took a helluva long time to spot it! He was stopped in Wales. :smiley:

Sorry mate, think that one by passed your Brains! :smiley:

Right outside Vosa too!!

Thetaff2:
Right outside Vosa too!!

sagging like my X’s arse :wink:

I will throw a guess in the ring.
He didnt get pulled over, it either happened at the M50 roundabout
or the cattle market one and unlucky for him the next layby
was the wasps nest.

I would go with the cattle market one as it has a bit of a camber to it.

Thetaff2:
I would go with the cattle market one as it has a bit of a camber to it.

Yeah bad camber and going to firkin fast :laughing: