ERF 'European' (1975)

At least we now know that CAUVAS stands for: Compagne Automobile pour L’Utilisation de Vehicules A Amenagements Speciaux. :sunglasses:

Quite a mouthful, then! :laughing:

Cheers,

Robert

ERF-NGC-European:
At least we now know that CAUVAS stands for: Compagne Automobile pour L’Utilisation de Vehicules A Amenagements Speciaux. :sunglasses:

Quite a mouthful, then! :laughing:

Cheers,

Robert

:laughing: :laughing:

This might be a new pic: found it online. R

Anyone know if this brochure contains references to the NGC model? it’s the right period and one of you may have one to check. Robert

Unfortunately no references to your desired NGC-chassis. Not strange as the brochure is
from 1981 (Trailblazer-campaign) and NGC was out of the sales-range since quite some years.

ERF-Continental:
Unfortunately no references to your desired NGC-chassis. Not strange as the brochure is
from 1981 (Trailblazer-campaign) and NGC was out of the sales-range since quite some years.

Thanks for that information, Continental - saves me hunting it down! Just a matter of detail: the unit on the cover bears a 1978/9 registration plate if that is a T-suffix. Can’t remember when Trailblazer started. Either way, as you say, it post-dates the demise of the NGC, desirable as it was! Robert

Found this advert yesterday Robert in a 1980 commercial motor. We know that Beeches sold some NGC’s.
Shame the adverts never had pics back then !

DEANB:
Found this advert yesterday Robert in a 1980 commercial motor. We know that Beeches sold some NGC’s.
Shame the adverts never had pics back then !

Yes, a picture would have told us everything really. This could be any one of several UK-registered units. Interesting find though! Robert

A BIG THANK YOU…

to whoever kindly anonymously sent to me the relevant NGC page from the 20th September 1974 issue of Commercial Motor by post this morning!

Much appreciated! :sunglasses:

Robert :smiley:

ERF-NGC-European:
A BIG THANK YOU…

to whoever kindly anonymously sent to me the relevant NGC page from the 20th September 1974 issue of Commercial Motor by post this morning!

:wink:

DEANB:

ERF-NGC-European:
A BIG THANK YOU…

:laughing: I might have guessed! :laughing:

Cheers, Robert

Robert - do you have this one? Just appeared on facebook

Regards ken b

ERF-NGC-European:

DEANB:

ERF-NGC-European:
A BIG THANK YOU…

Cheers, Robert

Robert,
Watch out for the Invoice :smiley:

pete smith:

ERF-NGC-European:

DEANB:

ERF-NGC-European:
A BIG THANK YOU…

Cheers, Robert

Robert,

:laughing: :laughing:

Kenb:

Regards ken b

Thanks for that Ken! This pic does in fact appear in my Book 1 and was originally supplied to me by Wobbe Reitsma. It was taken at Sandbach and shows a batch of 5 NGCs waiting to be shipped out to Falcon Freight in Dubai.

Cheers, Robert

ERF-NGC-European:

Kenb:

Regards ken b

Thanks for that Ken! This pic does in fact appear in my Book 1 and was originally supplied to me by Wobbe Reitsma. It was taken at Sandbach and shows a batch of 5 NGCs waiting to be shipped out to Falcon Freight in Dubai.

Cheers, Robert

Hi

When does you nxt book come n the market?

Cheers

Ken

Kenb:

ERF-NGC-European:

Kenb:

Regards ken b

Cheers, Robert

Hi

When does you nxt book come n the market?

Cheers

Ken

Book 3 comes out in November if all goes according to plan, Ken. Cheers, Robert

pete smith:

ERF-NGC-European:

DEANB:

ERF-NGC-European:
A BIG THANK YOU…

Cheers, Robert

Robert,

That’s a good idea Pete ! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Suedehead:

fryske:

Suedehead:

fryske:
A survivor

Tadge of photoshop going on there imo?

Enlighten me then?

Imo the signwriting on the headboard doesnt look right . .looks fake.
Looks duff.

it is a sticker

matbish:
it is a sticker

Blimey mate, you’ve got another 152 pages to read! :laughing: Robert