ERF 56??

Anyone ever heard of an ERF 56■■ 4 wheeler rigid apparently, I don’t know any more than that as yet.

I think the ERF 56 was a Chinese six,if you go onto google,you will see a link to a picture of one on Flickr.
Cheers Dave.

Could be an ES6■■

Lonewolf Yorks:
Could be an ES6■■

Definitely an ERF 56,it’s to dated for an ES6.

It was probably a 6 wwheeler that has been sawn off or lost an axle as 5 is cylinders so a Gardner we guess & 6 the number of wheels. Cheers Rich

I think you guys have missed the point. Its an ES6 I’m on about not that Chinese 6 thing

Wolfie, the ES6 is the model with that awful looking cab, I think it was something to do with whoever owned them at the time, mid to late Ninties, a lot of Fuel companies seemed to go for them, put ERF ES6 in google and they will come up, one look at it will tell you ‘Yeah, ERF’s knackered now’ ! Franky.

Think the cab came from Steyr but could be wrong!

Franky is right - it was the Steyr Cab, made in Austria, and the ‘ES’ denotes a steel cab.

K

knowall:
Franky is right - it was the Steyr Cab, made in Austria, and the ‘ES’ denotes a steel cab.

K

Its not an Eddie Stobart 6 is it■■?

photos of both Total Butler tanker ERF ES6 and Kenneth Wilson 1954 ERF 5.6TS with Jennings cab

img504.jpg

Lonewolf Yorks:
I think you guys have missed the point. Its an ES6 I’m on about not that Chinese 6 thing

Delivering my heating oil!