Erectile disfunction

do you think lorry driving increases, or decreases the risk of erectile disfunction.
i don’t.

in fact i think lorry driving is good for the wood.
ever heard of the term “Diesel ■■■■”?
this is a term that has been handed down from generation to generation of lorry drivers.
my grandma was always smiling, and my grandad reggie drove a lorry.

now you are probably thinking, why the [zb] would someone decide to post a thread like this?
simple.
i’ve accidently discovered a large quantity of ■■■■■■ in the boot of my wifes car.
well it makes a change from things like beef, pork, onions, and spuds just finding there way to my house. :laughing:

She should force feed you with the ■■■■■■ to replace the crap in your head :laughing:

Your a ‘diesel ■■■■’ but your wife has ■■■■■■ stashed in the boot of her car - been away alot recently■■?

Simon

I’ve never come across your problem Phil :laughing: :wink:

PinkLadyTrucker:
I’ve never come across your problem Phil :laughing: :wink:

Post a picture darling and we can judge that. :grimacing: :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing:

they are on offer for £2.50 each.

limeyphil:

I don’t need them, have you met my wife…

bald bloke:

limeyphil:

I don’t need them, have you met my wife…

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I seem to get more hard ons when driving than anywhere else for some reason, it starts by thinking about some woman from my past, or the missus… I usually have to stop and make a tent :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
I seem to get more hard ons when driving than anywhere else for some reason, it starts by thinking about some woman from my past, I usually have to stop and make a tent :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
then I think about the missus…

:wink:

I don’t know if it is common nowadays, but it used to be fairly common that if a tramper was away down the road …most of his workmates would pop around and keep his wife company :smiley:

peirre:

Pat Hasler:
I seem to get more hard ons when driving than anywhere else for some reason, it starts by thinking about some woman from my past, I usually have to stop and make a tent :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
then I think about the missus…

:wink:

Actually No ! … I do think of my missus :wink:

Picture 086.jpg

Rather you than me.

a bit uncalled for I thought, especially with no smilies to take the edge off

ThrustMaster:
Rather you than me.

Stuff you, you are obvously a shirt lifter. why dont’ you post a pic of yours when she’s mid 40’s so we can take the ■■■■ at her ? Cos i’ll bet she will be a fat slag by that age.

F all wrong with her sir obviously a bum bandit as you say!!

bigtruck:
F all wrong with her sir obviously a bum bandit as you say!!

Yeah what sort of thrusting is he the master of ? Marmite pushing ?

To be honest, I was expecting comments along the lines of “got any more pics” nudge nudge wink wink :laughing:

limeyphil:
do you think lorry driving increases, or decreases the risk of erectile disfunction.
i don’t.

in fact i think lorry driving is good for the wood.
ever heard of the term “Diesel ■■■■”?
this is a term that has been handed down from generation to generation of lorry drivers.
my grandma was always smiling, and my grandad reggie drove a lorry.

now you are probably thinking, why the [zb] would someone decide to post a thread like this?
simple.
i’ve accidently discovered a large quantity of ■■■■■■ in the boot of my wifes car.
well it makes a change from things like beef, pork, onions, and spuds just finding there way to my house. :laughing:

Given that it is accepted that a car is considered a “■■■■■ extention”, perhaps the ■■■■■■ is to help the missus get the car started? :confused: :confused:

…or maybe there’s a diesel ■■■■ next door with a handle! :wink:

Anyway, in the interests of staying on-topic, the best qualification for the aspiring driver with doubts about his woody is a degree from Halfhard University! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The only thing that doesn’t stand up around here are my pocket aces :angry: :angry: :angry:
Driving isn’t much different than on the green felt - There’s always some Irish or Pole who’ll outdraw you with a 2-outer! :cry: :cry:

Sorry but I dont have that prob :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: