Erectile disfunction

When I was informed that I was type 2 diabetic,within a couple of weeks I had an urgent call from the surgery where a trainee doctor,(Young,female and Chinese), was going through the list of diabetics on the books.She wanted to see me asap.
I turned up the next day to see her and she asked if when I have my regular blood test if I had my testosterone level checked as well as my blood/glucose,as diabetes can lead to reduced testosterone levels.
I assured her that my wife was forever telling me that I have too much testosterone,without the need for a blood test,(The doc did not get the point).
She went on to inform me that if one did suffer with low testosterone,it could be treated with injections,or pills,(■■■■■■).
She gave me a fact sheet covering the symptons,treatment and possible side effects of the treatment.
One of the side effects could be,“Prolonged and painful erections!”,and added,“In this case,see you doctor immediately”.
I looked at her and said,“If I can’t get cured at home,you’ll be my next call!”.
Again,she didn’t get the point I was making.
Anyway,I had another blood test and had my testosterone level checked,and it was above average,just as my wife had said.
But sadly it was not that bad that I had to dash down to see this Chinese chic to get a load off my mind,if you know what I mean!

My mates daughter is with us at the moment, she has just told us the story of her boyfriend being caught by her mum, knocking one out while sat at the computer… mothers computer :laughing: :open_mouth:

Wheel Nut:
My mates daughter is with us at the moment, she has just told us the story of her boyfriend being caught by her mum, knocking one out while sat at the computer… mothers computer :laughing: :open_mouth:

… and then the mother helped him out before the daughter caught them. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I’ve seen that ■■■■■. :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

… and then the mother helped him out before the daughter caught them. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I’ve seen that ■■■■■. :stuck_out_tongue:

She wasn’t that accommodating and the mother looks like Hagars wife, including the horns

Pat Hasler:

peirre:

Pat Hasler:
I seem to get more hard ons when driving than anywhere else for some reason, it starts by thinking about some woman from my past, I usually have to stop and make a tent :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
then I think about the missus…

:wink:

Actually No ! … I do think of my missus :wink:

And rightly so Pat.

limeyphil:
do you think lorry driving increases, or decreases the risk of erectile disfunction.
i don’t.

in fact i think lorry driving is good for the wood.
ever heard of the term “Diesel ■■■■”?
this is a term that has been handed down from generation to generation of lorry drivers.
my grandma was always smiling, and my grandad reggie drove a lorry.

now you are probably thinking, why the [zb] would someone decide to post a thread like this?
simple.
i’ve accidently discovered a large quantity of ■■■■■■ in the boot of my wifes car.
well it makes a change from things like beef, pork, onions, and spuds just finding there way to my house. :laughing:

Well,…
There are actually not many Generations of Lorry drivers.
Lorries about since 100 Years on the Road which gives three to four Generations.
And,
In old time Families had much more Children :exclamation: