"Er.....boss"

One tipper driver was in for a suprise today when he turned up at the building site!

standard.co.uk/news/transpor … 12360.html

I’m amazed the road wasnt shut in the H&S gone made world we live in nowadays :exclamation:

Cruise Control:
I’m amazed the road wasnt shut in the H&S gone made world we live in nowadays

picture must have been taken before H&S had arrived.

Now i’ve only ever driven a tipper a few times but for that to happen i’m assuming the tipper was raised a fair bit as he was driving along but surely the wagon would handle differently with it raised like that which would alert the driver to something not being right. :confused:

Or do i not know what i’m on about. :blush:

An ally body on an 8 wheeler going in a straight line maybe he would not notice or an inexperienced driver, the first rule of tippers is to make sure the body is down I haven’t driven a tipper for a few years now I still find myself looking in the mirror from time to time.

Unlike this plant pot, youtube.com/watch?v=gYEWBgXZBEU

some years ago one of our subbies took a tipper trailer with a hiab on into the blackwall tunnel with the hiab up in the air…he swore it must have gone up on its own??..as he had not long tipped which needed the hiab to be raised out of the way i think he was clutching at straws??

That’s the body. Where is the truck?

I am sorry but I just can’t see how you can drive along with the body up, he can’t of used his mirrors much up to that point :blush: :blush: :blush:

Thats nothing.
Does any one remember the one that hit the footbridge in Istanbul in 2010
Take a look here > youtube.com/watch?v=A0v6ztc1358

Bridge-001.jpg
Bridge2-001.jpg
Bridge 3-001.jpg

SWEDISH BLUE:

It was parked 100 yards down the road, the driver was talking to a copper when I went past lol. He must have come from the concrete plant just around the corner. He would have been on a roundabout and done a sharp left turn before joining the A406 which does make you wonder how he didn’t notice the body was raised.

Mirror Mirror on the truck
Driven along by some dum zb
He is not having a lot of luck
The Boss is ■■■■
The Driver ■■■■■

I would imagine looking in the mirrors and just seeing the wheels and a lot of “fresh air” where his body once sat would ring alarm bells…obviously not!.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SWEDISH BLUE:

truck in yard, driver on way to dole office! :smiling_imp:

Oh dear looks a fairly new body too.

would love to see the insurance assessors face ,cos i bet there will be a brand new footbridge go there :grimacing:

Jimmy_2012:

SWEDISH BLUE:

It was parked 100 yards down the road, the driver was talking to a copper when I went past lol. He must have come from the concrete plant just around the corner. He would have been on a roundabout and done a sharp left turn before joining the A406 which does make you wonder how he didn’t notice the body was raised.

How didn’t he tip the truck over on the roundabout or the first corner?

maybe the pto hadn’t disengaged properly with some tipper controls you can lock them in the up position come of round about hit sunken manhole pto re-engages.■■?

ive seen bodies drop on there own ■■

Should of just reversed back … no one the wiser ! :open_mouth:

He could of blamed the dog :wink:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -safe.html

billybigrig:
He could of blamed the dog :wink:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -safe.html

That’s a rather satisfying grin on his face I wonder what he’s been upto?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The dog don’t seem to have one tho!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: