"Er.....boss"

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well he is from Stoke :grimacing:

billybigrig:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well he is from Stoke :grimacing:

Lmao!! He will have you for that one :laughing:

SWEDISH BLUE:
That’s the body. Where is the truck?

And this morning a know how driver with a double decker was sitting in lane 2 at half 5 hazards on before the iron bridge. ■■■■ knows how he got out of that one :open_mouth:

I drive tippers every day and I honestly cant see how he didn’t notice, even an ally body would alter the handling of the lorry. I have a habit of checking the body in the mirror if I’m coming up to a bridge or fly over.

Surely the red light on the dash would of given away the fact the body was raised.

Truck in gear brain in neutral

That could be one of Frank Lyons from Essex

He runs some newish FM / X with bodies like that and I saw one minus it’s tailgate on his lowloader this afternoon on the M25.

Bale Bandit:
Surely the red light on the dash would of given away the fact the body was raised.

If it works.

Apparently it wasn’t working on this one a few years back: news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scot … 178995.stm

I see there is an advert for “Hydroponics” near the bridge :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Isn’t this basically equipment for people growing, er, herbal remedies :laughing:

It does make me laugh how blatant these places are. There is one near me where the website promises “discrete delivery” for “high value indoor plants”. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist does it!

8wheels:
That could be one of Frank Lyons from Essex

He runs some newish FM / X with bodies like that and I saw one minus it’s tailgate on his lowloader this afternoon on the M25.

It was one of his

Jeez, your ears would be burning after that! :blush:

macplaxton:

Bale Bandit:

If it works.

Apparently it wasn’t working on this one a few years back: news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scot … 178995.stm

They had to remove the gantry to get the body out, it was eventually replaced last year.

Colingl:

macplaxton:

Bale Bandit:

If it works.

They had to remove the gantry to get the body out, it was eventually replaced last year.

Corsa driver driving too close, or didn’t even notice? :open_mouth: :laughing: