Employment in Canada

Well that’s it, all my paperwork is in now just waiting on the final decision from C&J and Day & Ross. Then it’s all systems go :smiley:

That’s it guys flying out of uk on June 2nd :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

We’ll done Neil, good luck

Good luck driver :sunglasses:

Thanks guys. See you on the road.

Good luck Neil

Well guys made it over to NB started the paper trail, got TWP met the boss, got licence exchanged, registered for Medicare,oh and visited tim hortons lol

Written test today. Fingers crossed, hope all that revision pays off

How did you do?

I failed my first written test, the highway code one, I ■■■■■■ the air brake written with no revision (how I do not know) but had a bunch of school bus questions in the other one, I didn’t have a Danny what that was all about so had to go back the next day to do it.

I knew everything there is to know about school buses and of course there was not one single school bus question :laughing:

School busses, they are the big yellow things with flashing lights right? Lol
Well we didn’t make it to Fredericton for the test yesterday something came up with the boss so we are going today.
Good job it’s a walk in test centre

Yeah passed road training next

I worked for Kindersley Transport for a while in 2009, based in Saskatoon. They sorted all the paperwork out for the immigration side of things. Once you get there your pretty much tied to them for the 1st 2 years, after that you can work for whoever you like. Have to say though I had no complaints, they kept me busy which was what I wanted.

You still over here ?

Failed the airbrake theory and knowledge first time again same as Mark ■■■■ school bus questions had me stumped.

First day on the road training yesterday all went well, I didn’t play the national anthem on the crash box, my music skills were always a bit lacking, road test booked for Tuesday 24th in Sussex NB please keep the roads clear for an hour at 1 pm lol

thats it, fully licensed. open road here i come :smiley: :smiley:

Nice one, well done :sunglasses:

Nice one Neil. Sit back and enjoy the views