Employment agencies

zeddman:
Human trafficing is illegal…and thats all agencies are ,under a different title,

Is it just me or is TNUK absolutely forking hilarious this morning? Maybe I’ve had too many beers.

For me agencies have always been a last resort for work. They’re run by salesmen who want names on the book so they never turn a customer down. They only care about their commision to pay their bills. They don’t care about you one jot. Lies are par for the course with them i’m afraid, they need to be regulated imho

FaceCrabSmashed:
Is it just me or is TNUK absolutely forking hilarious this morning? Maybe I’ve had too many beers.

+1

SmashedCrabFace:

zeddman:
Human trafficing is illegal…and thats all agencies are ,under a different title,

‘Forking’…WTF :smiley: :slight_smile: :frowning: :astonished: :open_mouth: :confused: :sunglasses: :laughing: :angry: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :cry: :question: :exclamation: :wink: :grimacing: :neutral_face: :unamused: :smiling_imp: :arrow_right: :bulb: :imp:

stevieboy308:

zeddman:

Really?

Stevie

I have a more ‘colourful’ version of my opinions of agencies.but the bad lingo detector ,would be on overtime…and yes my opinions are based on experience

nedflanders:
u summed it all up in one sentence
life aint fair they dont play fair so just play them at there game

there is one thing I have up my sleave and thats I can ring up all the customers and give abuse
I was wondering if somehow I could black mail them into giving me a grand in cash

i didnt mean it like that

ow but I do :laughing:

SmashedCrabFace:
Have you got some sand in your ■■■■■■, mcgregors shafter?

lol ■■■■■■■ :smiley:

mcgregors shafter:
they all seam to have the same silly little test with the same wrong answers when you register with them
like you are supposed to tie the curtains back in hight cross winds and its 5 times the stoping gap in rain
they will only ever employ driver who have had that catogry for more the 2 years coz of there silly litle drivers negligence insurance that they must have coz they only employ muppis that cant be trusted with a truck
when someone suggested getting there own DNI coz they had only pasted there test he was told I will have to speak to out bigots on the golf cource
but I know that there is a driver shortage with the agencies at this time of year coz they wont take on people with less then 2 years experance
but realy they are cutting there own noses despite there face and loosing work

Ever thought the reason you’re getting the answers wrong is because you’re thick as [zb]?

Conor:

mcgregors shafter:
they all seam to have the same silly little test with the same wrong answers when you register with them
like you are supposed to tie the curtains back in hight cross winds and its 5 times the stoping gap in rain
they will only ever employ driver who have had that catogry for more the 2 years coz of there silly litle drivhers negligence insurance that they must have coz they only employ muppis that cant be trusted with a truck
when someone suggested getting there own DNI coz they had only pasted there test he was told I will have to speak to out bigots on the golf cource
but I know that there is a driver shortage with the agencies at this time of year coz they wont take on people with less then 2 years experance

Ever thought the reason you’re getting the answers wrong is because you’re thick as [zb]?

Do you drink john smiths by any chance?!!

Stevie

Well, the worlds moved on. Once, you could turn up at a traffic office and ask if there were any vacancies. If yes, you were in. If no, you went to the next one.
One can understand the difficulties some people have with all the paperwork and form filling these days…just read the original post! The guy might be 10 times the lorry driver I am, but he quite obviously struggles with the written word.
Fair? Probably not, but that`s where we are.

Think of the Children…

On the other side of the coin, a good agency is worth its weight in gold. I was with one who looked after me, was always in work when I wanted and the pay was pretty good.

The guys there were pretty helpful and several times used their personal cars to pick me up before/after jobs when I had problems with my own car!

andi_cardiff:
On the other side of the coin, a good agency is worth its weight in gold. I was with one who looked after me, was always in work when I wanted and the pay was pretty good.

The guys there were pretty helpful and several times used their personal cars to pick me up before/after jobs when I had problems with my own car!

I’m guessing that was before the work started to disappear ?

andi_cardiff:

+1 A good agency will alway look after a good driver. Reliable, FLEXIBLE and experienced drivers will do well.

Agencys have to deal with the dregs of the barrel, they have no choice because often thats all thats available. So if your a decent, flexible driver you will go straight to the top of the priority list.

On the subject of agency of which i belong, anyone been offered extra insurance from tempsure. What’s that all about. Personally i thought the company that we work for covers us. And as for my agency they are no better but i agree with the other poster about agencies should be regulated.

Conor:

mcgregors shafter:
they will only ever employ driver who have had that catogry for more the 2 years coz of there silly litle drivers negligence insurance that they must have coz they only employ muppis that cant be trusted with a truck

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: hahahahahha Nice!

stevieboy308:

Conor:

mcgregors shafter:
they will only ever employ driver who have had that catogry for more the 2 years coz of there silly litle drivhers negligence insurance that they must have coz they only employ muppis that cant be trusted with a truck

Do you drink john smiths by any chance?!!

Stevie

right troll hat on
im a proper ■■■■■■■■ ya know and we relly do drink Mc youngers not this half witt yorkshire man ■■■■ from drifeld

cheekymonkey:
One can understand the difficulties some people have with all the paperwork and form filling these days…

it called pointless bureaucracy and jobs for the muppits
who would be otherwise be out of a job if the econamy was not so screwed up