Employment agencies

hear we go again
it seams that in this part of the contory thay are all a bunch of bull ■■■■■■■ crooks
who give you a bunch of lies and broken promises like a politician
it seams they all sing from the same him sheet like there in a gentlemens club on a golf cource
they all chace the same customers but the only differene betwen the agencies is they have a diferent color wall and toilet paper
they all seam to have the same silly little test with the same wrong answers when you register with them
like you are supposed to tie the curtains back in hight cross winds and its 5 times the stoping gap in rain
they will only ever employ driver who have had that catogry for more the 2 years coz of there silly litle drivers negligence insurance that they must have coz they only employ muppis that cant be trusted with a truck
when someone suggested getting there own DNI coz they had only pasted there test he was told I will have to speak to out bigots on the golf cource
but I know that there is a driver shortage with the agencies at this time of year coz they wont take on people with less then 2 years experance
but realy they are cutting there own noses despite there face and loosing work

Have you got some sand in your ■■■■■■, mcgregors shafter?

SmashedCrabFace:
Have you got some sand in your ■■■■■■, mcgregors shafter?

your a fine one to talk with an ugly mut like yours

I haven’t even got a dog.

Did you insert your tampon sideways or something? Just take it out and put a fresh one in.

They all talk the same crap i joined agencies about 5 months same crap go through about 2 hours of questions with loads of promises we have any amount of work and they all favour you for the first 2/3 weeks u get the call from them after the first day such and such company u worked for today thought u were the best guy ever u must have been really good they want you back in there tomorrow etc etc then after 2/3 days change u to diff job then u get only 1/2 days a week i am registered with three agencys and it s like they all read from the same text book as all said the same thing.
So my opinion is they want names on the books so when the big day comes when someone wants 20/30 drivers they can comply but of course that day dont come.
Only one of the agencys had offered me full time after three months work with the same company but the work was too far travel for me as i would have to move to make it worthwhile.
But yet u see all these advertisements drivers needed urgently etc etc but when u go there diff story.
I only new to agency work but would have imagined this would be the busiest time of year or is just the recession and its diff then other years?

if you think there sooooooooo bad , why the [zb] do you want to work for them

Cause the job i was in goes quiet for nov and december and starts up again second week of jan so not pushed if i work or not but prefer to work rather then get jobseekers.
And i could go full time employment and promise the employer the earth moon and stars and then leave on dec 24 and leave them **** but thats not me i wouldnt do that.
so why not try agency to get a few weeks works to tide me over till my old job picks up again it better then using up the tax payers money and sitting at home drinking beer and let the taxpayer cover my rent council tax and a few pound a week to buy the beer.

nedflanders:
They all talk the same crap i joined agencies about 5 months same crap go through about 2 hours of questions with loads of promises we have any amount of work and they all favour you for the first 2/3 weeks u get the call from them after the first day such and such company u worked for today thought u were the best guy ever u must have been really good they want you back in there tomorrow etc etc then after 2/3 days change u to diff job then u get only 1/2 days a week i am registered with three agencys and it s like they all read from the same text book as all said the same thing.
So my opinion is they want names on the books so when the big day comes when someone wants 20/30 drivers they can comply but of course that day dont come.

I could never understand why they take you onto a job at first glance and give you a pack of undignified lies
but do you mean they have that many drivers to pick from that they want to go through them all making the driver think that he now works for them
so when the big day never comes they can pick between all of them

I was told by someone not to burn my briges phoning them up sending them emailes and phoning up there customers calling them every name under the sun just in case that big day come and I win the lottory
but I looks like they burnt my own bridges for me
they are all the scum of the earth

205:
if you think there sooooooooo bad , why the ?>*& do you want to work for them

Coz I want to get a proper job with one of there customers
but there ant any proper customes to work for
you heared of the saying like and like
muppis will only hire muppits
bull ■■■■ comanies to busy with there own egos and want you singing the company song and dancing round the yard like a peacock wiht your high viz on, on POA rather then you just get on with the job
coz when they give you a job they give you a wrong address post code and you ask for a proper one and they say… your supposed to be a proffesonal driver and when your late back due to getting lost they get rid of you for taking too long
so they get rid of the good the bad and the uggly without giving a ■■■■
that agency jobs for you
mark says I need this work coz its regullar work from the agencies not add hock like the old school I told him about
but micky mouse companies like this use agency only and all the time
The old school dont use agency coz they know what a bunch of muppits they are
they have there own supply of spare staff
wel now and again in agency world you will find an old school comany but for them agency staff is a last last resort

I can t understand they never check your licence references etc and yet can get u work in the big name companys i worked one day in a bonded warehouse.
If i went to work for that company direct the check would be unreal plus driving assestment where as i just walked in had access to all of warehouse and took a truck out full of alcohol and no driving assestment etc

nedflanders:
I can t understand they never check your licence references etc and yet can get u work in the big name companys i worked one day in a bonded warehouse.
If i went to work for that company direct the check would be unreal plus driving assestment where as i just walked in had access to all of warehouse and took a truck out full of alcohol and no driving assestment etc

Wisemans in Raunds use driver hire
A new driver from Grease turned up and went out with someone ells from wisemans in the wagon
he drove on the wrong side of the road and crashed the wagon
he had been in the contory for 3 days
Driver Hire told wismans he had been on a driving assesment with them
well I told them thats bolox coz no agency ever assess there drivers

And its all coz of that stupid ■■■■■ from DH in the northampton office decided to employ him coz she had been on her holidays to Grease
Well ■■■■ you you stuid ■■■■■ from northampton office (what ever your name is) coz what she has done this time is enough for me to burn my bridges on this one and she will get the email about this on friday damanding my holiday pay and P45 otherwise see you in court
but that another storry

how can agencys do driving assestments when they dont have there own truck?
that explains that

But Ned
talk lies spin and bull are all cheap; trucks ant

u summed it all up in one sentence
life aint fair they dont play fair so just play them at there game

nedflanders:
u summed it all up in one sentence
life aint fair they dont play fair so just play them at there game

But the question is how do you do that, that will get you work out of them or shaft them

Ive had a driving assesment by a agence , granted it wasnt there truck but it was there driver/trainier. It was about 30 mins in total. This was a uk wide agencey with a office in eurocentral

I just seen a agency job advert on total jobs and one of the key requirements and duties was “climbing in and out of the truck multiple times a day”, why don’t they just say its multi drop ■■

selby newcomer:
…one of the key requirements and duties was “climbing in and out of the truck multiple times a day”…

Some of my colleagues would class that as “extremely physical, hard manual labour”.

Human trafficing is illegal…and thats all agencies are ,under a different title,

zeddman:
Human trafficing is illegal…and thats all agencies are ,under a different title,

Really?

Stevie