Elddis, Glendinning, Marley Tiles, Barloworld Pics?

do any of have you have photos of:

marley tiles trucks - preferrably older models
barloworld (formerly barlow handling) forklift transport trucks
any elddis transport photos
and W.A Glendinnings photos (car transporter/flats/tipper haulage company from Shotley Bridge and latterly Durham)

would be very much appreciated

A few Elddis motors that I have driven.

Thanks mate

Were you based at the Consett depot?

ive been lookin for some W.A Glendinnings pics on the net but could not find any got some in my house somewhere but cant find them :cry:

Ahh no, I do have a few, they were for sale on ebay a while ago so i saved the previews onto my pc, they were mostly of ERF B series taken in the Shotley Bridge yard

ya going to put them up then m8 ■■?

I will do, when i get a bit more time, probably monday or tuesday night, ive got revision for exams to do :frowning: :frowning:

old marley from peak truckshow. proberbly to old :laughing:

My brother in law used to drive for Marley with an F12 then was a subbie - when he gets back from OZ I will ask for some pics

the five car transporter with the sierra on the peak is my dads old one ill have some pics somewhere of it …

whats your dads name?

my dad used to be a fitter in the shotley bridge garage so he’ll probably know him

its ray worked out of pity me yard

ah right, i’ll ask him. keep searching for them photos!!!

Is this what you’re looking for mate ? :confused:

thats a different glendinnings mate, the one im after is W.A. Glendinning, like the ones above, although I think it was part of the same family that ran the other one

dose that say (Devon) on the door■■?

Yep, I think old Archie Glendinning had a brother or a cousin who moved down south and set up a concrete and tipper firm, still running to this day

I asked my dad by the way, but he doesnt remember Ray, it was maybe after he left

my dad has been left there for at least 10 year but was there a long time befor that …

consettbell:
Thanks mate

Were you based at the Consett depot?

No. Elddis have a small warehouse in the yard of Peppers Warehousing at Carlton Forrest, Near Worksop.

They keep a number of trailers and units there and the Consett drivers also use it for parking up overnight.

I only work for them through the agency but next time I get a day shift with them, I’ll try and get some decent pics for you.