Egg sandwich, broken or runny?

How do you like your burger van eggs, broken or runny?

Broken,otherwise the yolk goes everywhere! :laughing:

I got a beard; runny yolk is “no yolk”! :smiley:

Runny, but stabbed so it’s absorbed by the top slice, then you get the perfect bite every time.

“Egg Sandwich”?
I’m familiar with the “Egg Banjo”, but I know nothing of this “Egg Sandwich” thingy you’re on about. :confused:

Bloke that used to work at one of our places had a genuine phobia of fried eggs, strange thing to see a guy get visibly distressed at the sight of them :slight_smile:

I operate very strict criteria for fried egg sarnies, which are lets face it are food of the Gods; ok, so if I’m at home it has to be runny and totally unbroken, the edges need to be nibbled around until you are left with a perfect oasis of bread/ yolk/bread which then has to be popped into your mouth whole and my tongue then breaks the yolk.

If I’m down the raod though the yolk must not be in any way, shape or form runny. The last thing I need in this situation is the exploding yolk phenomenon and end up with a shiny fronted T shirt looking like… well, a lorry driver really!

With brown or red sauce :question: :question: :question: brown for seth :wink:

Boiled.

No sauce is required on an egg sarnie, just salt n pepper.

^^^^ absolutely.

its always a safe bet buying a egg roll from a burger van instead of anything else,at least you know where the eggs been before it went on your bap… :grimacing:

newmercman:
No sauce is required on an egg sarnie, just salt n pepper.

indeed :sunglasses:

dieseldog999:
its always a safe bet buying a egg roll from a burger van instead of anything else,at least you know where the eggs been before it went on your bap… :grimacing:

Quite, unlike the sausages, which maybe left over from yesterday, and reheated… :grimacing:

Double post. :blush:

fdm:

dieseldog999:

Quite, unlike the sausages, which maybe left over from yesterday, and reheated… :grimacing:

always asked for fresh cooked sausage egg n mushroom roll or bread stick if i ordered from a burger van

This is how an egg sarnie should look.

newmercman:

:open_mouth: no bacon :open_mouth:

nick2008:

newmercman:

:open_mouth: no bacon :open_mouth:

Then it would be a bacon & egg sarnie and that is a whole different story.

No salt or pepper, just HP sauce, same with a sausage & egg, HP only.

However it can get weird with a sausage sarnie, red sauce is allowed, but only if it has raw onions too, if the onions are cooked and by cooked I mean fried, then it can only be HP.

dieseldog999:

I always wonder who it was that looked at a chicken and said
“let’s eat the next thing that comes out of its arse”