EE scumbags caught red handed

Caught nicking fuel plus other offences…

avonandsomerset.police.uk/n … -offences/

Deportation is good but we still have to keep them for now, maybe send the prison bill to the Romanian Consulate in Manchester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Often wondered if these disqualifications start now (not much opertunity for class 1 work inside) or on release ? Will the ban only cover them for driving in the UK (probably). Will they be back driving on our roads with syphon kit within 2 years ?

Icon:
Often wondered if these disqualifications start now (not much opertunity for class 1 work inside) or on release ? Will the ban only cover them for driving in the UK (probably). Will they be back driving on our roads with syphon kit within 2 years ?

Try
sentencingcouncil.org
Probably there somewhere.

Icon:

Here you go :-

1. Extension period of disqualification from driving where a custodial sentence is also imposed

For offences committed on or after 13 April 2015, where a court imposes a disqualification in addition to a custodial sentence or a detention and training order, the court must extend the disqualification period by one half of the custodial term imposed. This is to take into account the period the offender will spend in custody. This will avoid a driving ban expiring, or being significantly diminished, during the period the offender is in custody (s 30 Criminal Justice and Courts Act, 2015). Periods of time spent on remand or subject to an electronically monitored curfew are ignored.
Where a rehabilitation course is completed, any extension period is disregarded when reducing the ban.
For example where a court imposes a 6 month custodial sentence and a disqualification period of 12 months, the ban will be extended to 15 months. Where a rehabilitation course is completed, the reduction will remain at a maximum of 3 months.

So, I think they got 12 month ban extend to 21 months, half of 18 months extra.

Will they be back driving on our roads with syphon kit within 2 years ? If they can afford to get new passports etc., maybe. But there are plenty of other places to ply their trade between here and romania I guess. I remember seeing a french TV programme about the very same thing not so long ago.

Makes a chance for a couple of genuine “Romas” being the culprits, rather than a couple of brudders merely calling themselves “Gypsies”. :unamused:

Make no mistake most are out to con you in some form they don’t know any better way in life and it’s not just a small bad bunch giving them a bad name 75% of them would strip you of your shoes and socks if they could

nightline:
Make no mistake most are out to con you in some form they don’t know any better way in life and it’s not just a small bad bunch giving them a bad name 75% of them would strip you of your shoes and socks if they could

I see you’ve been robbed of your intelligence by some thieving EE ■■■■■■■■■ 'tis a shame.

You would have thought that with all the profits from selling stolen fuel, they could have afforded to keep their own truck legal.

Ah, poor souls. They came to the UK in search for honest work as HGV drivers but when confronted with the reality of poor wages and high living costs they had to resort to fuel theft (cough…recovery) to survive. Can’t blame them.

milodon:

nightline:

I see you’ve been robbed of your intelligence by some thieving EE [zb], 'tis a shame.

I think you have that the wrong way around
Look around you if you can to see what’s around you if not you must have a blind spot that you also bring home with you
Or maybe your one of them so you above all people should know what I’m talking about

whatever you do dont employ them. if youre ever in a position to employ keep it in mind,dont do it . i did 3 times all ended in tears . and one fellah tried to claim compo the big pot /backstabbed set up in biz posing as my bro in law and almost pulled me under . the next biz he went to as hgv1 driver went under six months later could be just coincidence .

nightline:
Or maybe your one of them

I see my original claim rings true :smiley:

milodon:

nightline:
Or maybe your one of them

I see my original claim rings true :smiley:

Glad to hear it welcome to the uk
Make sure you send as much home to build that big house
And by the way how many of your family is begging on the street

I do have a pretty nice house, thanks. As for the rest of your witty response, I can only feel sorry for you.

milodon:
I do have a pretty nice house, thanks. As for the rest of your witty response, I can only feel sorry for you.

Just as i thought bought from begging on the street so you are one of them
I know your types don’t know any better it’s a way of life
If you keep it up you might even get the money for a second house

nightline:

milodon:

Just as i thought bought from begging on the street so you are one of them
I know your types don’t know any better it’s a way of life
If you keep it up you might even get the money for a second house

Biological waste, just so you know he doesn’t even live in this country, and as far as I know never has lived.

It’s quite interesting how the admins allow such hate speech to spread on this forum.

if i’m correct mlodon comes from Estonia but tends to work in scandanavia. I find him a good poster on here and doesn’t deserve that sort of crap aimed at him…

Riho:
It’s quite interesting how the admins allow such hate speech to spread on this forum.

Mate please do not go down the “hate speech” route, what Nightline posted was undoubtedly crass, uncalled for and certainly xenophobic, but it wasn’t hate speech. It’s a dangerous slope to stand atop of when we censor opinions. Far better to see them expressed so we can all read them and decide for ourselves the idiocy of the poster.

As an aside Muldoon is big enough, ugly enough and more than smart enough to destroy verbally anyone who fancies having a pop at him!

I’ve been retired for 12 years so this website is the way I keep up with life on the road (and if everything I read on here is true its not for the better.) For the last few months including weekends the amount of Romanian units parked up outside the local Transmec depot l presume waiting for loads has got to double figures. Last sunday evening about 7ish there was adozen trucks there with 4 picnic tables laid out and there was a family with young kids under 10 among them. I am now starting to believe the stories on this site about the e.e.s taking over.