EE scumbags caught red handed

WaggerWagger888:
I’ve been retired for 12 years so this website is the way I keep up with life on the road (and if everything I read on here is true its not for the better.) For the last few months including weekends the amount of Romanian units parked up outside the local Transmec depot l presume waiting for loads has got to double figures. Last sunday evening about 7ish there was adozen trucks there with 4 picnic tables laid out and there was a family with young kids under 10 among them. I am now starting to believe the stories on this site about the e.e.s taking over.

You better believe it the vermin are infecting everywhere with their disgusting behaviour and carry on they will ruin everything eventually as they already have in transport why do you think there are so many crashes every day and the publics opinion of truck drivers all brought down to their level

the maoster:

Riho:
It’s quite interesting how the admins allow such hate speech to spread on this forum.

Mate please do not go down the “hate speech” route, what Nightline posted was undoubtedly crass, uncalled for and certainly xenophobic, but it wasn’t hate speech. It’s a dangerous slope to stand atop of when we censor opinions. Far better to see them expressed so we can all read them and decide for ourselves the idiocy of the poster.

As an aside Muldoon is big enough, ugly enough and more than smart enough to destroy verbally anyone who fancies having a pop at him!

Regarding the 2 diesel thieves, it goes without saying that it’s unacceptable. Do we have our own British/Irish idiots? Yes of course we do but the EE argument is starting to show itself. We have a decent standard of living in this country which is why many migrants come here but is it realistic to expect people from poor backgrounds to follow our ideals? In my view it’s not.

Many/most EE’s are not interested in integration, they are simply here for the work/money. Today in our canteen I was reading the article in CM from a few weeks ago regarding IR35 legislation coming in to effect 6/4/20. Numerous EE drivers (who are well spoken and very intelligent btw) simply said they will leave next year as many of them are LTD agency drivers who pay very little tax and have no interest in £26k PAYE as they will not be able to live here AND send money home. I admire their honesty.

No migrant in my view is to blame for the current challenges within the haulage industry, the blame lies with our wonderful MP’s both previous and current. The system in this country has been open to abuse for years and who can blame anyone taking the ■■■■ if it is simply facilitated by ineptitude. It’s human nature to take advantage and many of us do so on a regular basis.

I prefer to work hard instead of robbing diesel. But if I came from a country where I was completely broke and could barely feed my family, I am reasonably confident that most options would be on the table. Especially if a short and cheap flight with no barriers to entry was my only obstacle to gaining a few thousand euro’s/pounds by pinching diesel. What we really need is to only take people into our country who have the skills we NEED.
As of next year, virtually ALL agencies will no longer be allowed to offer LTD co status wagon drivers to their clients. This will be a final opportunity for wagon drivers to start growing a pair as there WILL be the beginnings of a GENUINE driver shortage.

STOP AIMING HATE AT THE EE DRIVERS AND START WORKING FOR A PROPER WAGE. THEY NO LONGER WANT TO WORK FOR PEANUTS LIKE THEY HAVE OVER THE LAST DECADE, SO WHY SHOULD WE? WE HAVE A GENUINE OPPORTUNITY NEXT APRIL…FFS GRASP IT :imp: