Eddies finest strikes again

On my way down the M1 on Friday between J29 and 28 I was in the middle lane overtaking a slower truck a car was in front of me doing the regulation 50 in the roadworks looked in the mirror and there was eddies finest in the outside lane trying to pass me.
At the last count that’s three offences, use of outside lane of motorway, exceeding speed limit and ignoring width restriction. Not to mention he had one foot up on the dashboard.

So to the driver of Cindy Lou Registration Removed you are a ■■■■, people like you give us a bad name.
And if you want proof I have it on my dashcam.

The posting of individual registration numbers for the purpose of identifying or naming and shaming the driver of any given vehicle is banned from these Forums. Colingl

We’ll be needing the proof please.

The phone number for their HQ is on the back of all their cabs.
Dob him in to get him off the road.
Send the footage to his boss ,Police and the Traffic Commisioner.

Contraflow:

Nah, we don’t, we just don’t want to know.

Let the Police do the Police work and drivers can drive :slight_smile:

are you drivers or just new to the game and need to moan and groan about everyone elses driving ? get on with the job

thread after thread on here these days is from noob drivers armed with there new cameras trying to make out other drivers are worse than them

you sound like a bunch of old women.

waynedl:

Contraflow:

Nah, we don’t, we just don’t want to know.

Let the Police do the Police work and drivers can drive :slight_smile:

Agree and name and shame the idiots in your midst and try to stop hiding them.

The sooner some understand that not all truck drivers are driving gods and not all car drivers are knobs the better.

desypete:
are you drivers or just new to the game and need to moan and groan about everyone elses driving ? get on with the job

thread after thread on here these days is from noob drivers armed with there new cameras trying to make out other drivers are worse than them

Put your head in the sand by all means.

But then don’t be surprised when your wages drop because your bosses believe any idiot can drive a truck

Jamieg:

desypete:

Put your head in the sand by all means.

But then don’t be surprised when your wages drop because your bosses believe any idiot can drive a truck

Those cameras are providing a mounting body of evidence, unfortunately you may have a point…

Send the dashcam footage to Stobbies HQ and let them deal with it which they will especially if you suggest that it may go on youtube !

desypete:

Says the guy that ran away crying because he couldn’t handle the DCPC :unamused:

Do not get me started on Lgv’s that tail gate other motorists.
I see them daily, inches behind using Bully Boy tactics.

I once had two trucks tailgate me on the M25 when I was driving my car - first one an 18-tonner, second a 32-tonne tipper. Both flashed their lights at me to tell me to get out of the way (I was in the middle lane, doing 50mph through roadworks). I put my hazards on to tell the jerks to back off. The first overtook me on the left, the other on the right (which of course was the outside lane he wasn’t entitled to use). I was driving a little Kia Piccanto and I suspect the drivers saw a small car and assumed that the driver was a woman. I reported the 18-tonner driver to his company; couldn’t do with the tipper as it was anonymous.

vwgpmk2:
On my way down the M1 on Friday between J29 and 28 I was in the middle lane overtaking a slower truck a car was in front of me doing the regulation 50 in the roadworks looked in the mirror and there was eddies finest in the outside lane trying to pass me.
At the last count that’s three offences, use of outside lane of motorway, exceeding speed limit and ignoring width restriction. Not to mention he had one foot up on the dashboard.

So to the driver of Cindy Lou you are a ■■■■, people like you give us a bad name.
And if you want proof I have it on my dashcam.

I’m presuming the dash cam footage will as usual be self incrimminating showing you in the middle lane of the roadworks tailgating the car in front, elephant racing another vehicle. Or more realistically it doesn’t excist.

Put up or shut up as they say… :slight_smile:

IndigoJo:
I once had two trucks tailgate me on the M25 when I was driving my car - first one an 18-tonner, second a 32-tonne tipper. Both flashed their lights at me to tell me to get out of the way (I was in the middle lane, doing 50mph through roadworks). I put my hazards on to tell the jerks to back off. The first overtook me on the left,

If the lorry was able to undertake why the [zb] weren’t you in the nearside lane?

Lane discipline in roadworks!!! “I’m doing the speed limit so nobody should be passing me.” [zb][zb]

If you need to use stars PLEASE take that a clue that you’re trying to used a banned word.

PLEASE also note… Attack the post by all means, but attacking the person is NOT allowed.

3ducks:

IndigoJo:
I once had two trucks tailgate me on the M25 when I was driving my car - first one an 18-tonner, second a 32-tonne tipper. Both flashed their lights at me to tell me to get out of the way (I was in the middle lane, doing 50mph through roadworks). I put my hazards on to tell the jerks to back off. The first overtook me on the left,

If the lorry was able to undertake why the [zb] weren’t you in the nearside lane?

Lane discipline in roadworks!!! “I’m doing the speed limit so nobody should be passing me.” [zb][zb]

Most cars have a gizmo in them that you can only stay in the middle lane nowadays,inside lane for lorries outside lane is for 4x4s ,everybody else sticks in the middle no matter what speed they are doing :neutral_face: you should know that buddy :wink:

Going South on the M6 there is the average speed cameras in the road works.
Most drivers are unaware that you can use lane two heading to the toll road then turn off at the split before the toll to carry on using the M6.

3ducks:

IndigoJo:

^^ THIS!!! 100% This…

If a vehicle can under-take you, then you’re clearly in the wrong ■■■■■■■ lane!!! Call yourself a driver :imp:

This thread will run until Christmas. I predict 26 pages. :smiley:

^^^ not if the mods lock it. Therefore, IBTL