The billboard has changed.

What do I win?

No it hasn’t!!!

tango boy:

the maoster:

What do I win?

No it hasn’t!!!

The advert on the billboard has changed.
Tnet CSI - here I come.

m1cks:

tango boy:

the maoster:

What do I win?

No it hasn’t!!!

Tnet CSI - here I come.

Bottom right corner both the same, no TNCSI for you 2!!!

tango boy:

the maoster:

What do I win?

No it hasn’t!!!

Aye it has, one of them has Noel Edmunds trying to look over Holly Willowboobies shoulder at her rack, and the other hasn’t . :smiley:

the maoster:

tango boy:

the maoster:

What do I win?

No it hasn’t!!!

Aye it has, one of them has Noel Edmunds trying to look over Holly Willowboobies shoulder at her rack, and the other hasn’t . :smiley:

The 2nd one, the poster has peeled down check again, look bottom right corner!!! :unamused: :unamused:

tango boy:

the maoster:

tango boy:

the maoster:

What do I win?

No it hasn’t!!!

The 2nd one, the poster has peeled down check again, look bottom right corner!!! :unamused: :unamused:

Although the advert itself appears to be the same one, my point was that it is unlikely to be 2 pictures of the same incident (unless the poster man came along to change it)

m1cks:

tango boy:

the maoster:

What do I win?

No it hasn’t!!!

Tnet CSI - here I come.

This is what you said, advert has changed, no it’s not just peeled.
Check the trailer numbers and reg numbers different!!!
No TNCSI for you!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

the maoster:

tango boy:

the maoster:

What do I win?

No it hasn’t!!!

Hmmmm, I shall reserve judgement. :wink: . On the bottom photo if you look closely (and maybe squint a little) you can see just above the “e” on the Eddie a creature that appears to be half lion and half man. Perhaps this is what caused the truck to fall over?