Eddie stobarts widnes

With further regard to my previous post abt stobarts tesco in widnes.I took ady1 advice instead of going through the agency i applied straight to the company and then received a letter stating i had passed their inital vetting process and i was just waiting for a date for my assessment then i received a phone call today asking me to attend a exam driving assessment and a interview at the end of may!!!

I know this is cheeky is their anyone been there seen it and done it at stobarts.
if successful any chance of a general idea of wages plz. :grimacing:

£7 an hour! :wink:

44 Tonne Ton:

Wow that much :open_mouth:
I have a fetish for elf costumes, do Stobarts provide a uniform which is very similar to an elf costume?

THANKS FOR THAT MR 44 TONNE :smiling_imp:

reeldeal:
THANKS FOR THAT MR 44 TONNE :smiling_imp:

The pleasure is all mine!

:grimacing:

A MANC FAN FROM WALES THERES A SURPRISE :smiley:

reeldeal:
A MANC FAN FROM WALES THERES A SURPRISE :smiley:

:laughing:
funny how no-one mentions the distance when mentioning any other team, seems to be the only thing you knuckle draggers can pick at :wink:

ive jacked esl today after 10 weeks coz i couldnt handle the tramping,but for anyone who doesnt mind living in a truck it is a cracking job. youll get roughly £9 per hour,some of the best kit on the road and the work is an absolute doddle.
£9 per hour is for monday-friday 0600-1800,any other time is more.

ive gone back to my old job,its a bit rough an ready but i`m just a scrubber :laughing:

but youll get the hours in and be going home with 40,000 a year, incl tax free allowances :smiley:

the top earners are the thur-mon night trampers,on the new rate they`ll be on just over 41 grand gross based on a 60 hour week

And the others?

44 Tonne Ton:
And the others?

£9 per hour

44 Tonne Ton:

yeah but you’ll be on good money doing 15 hours a day to every little TOSCO Express in every 1 horse village! :unamused:

in the 44 days that i worked there i averaged 13.1 hours a day.i only did 1 shop delivery and i only worked 1 saturday

commonrail:
in the 44 days that i worked there i averaged 13.1 hours a day.i only did 1 shop delivery and i only worked 1 saturday

I’m guessing you were on General Fleet!! Easy work! 80% of the work is Drop and Swap the rest live loading!! As long as you have a decent Planner!!!

i was on the soft drinks contract and you`re right a lot of it is swap and drop.my planner was sound aswell.

Nice! I’m up at Widnes on Tuesday to handover the Scania for a new Scania!!
Look out for “Ruby Sue” in Ireland then!!

You want to have a look in the Daily Telegraph finance section lads,Ralph Hilton would appear to have been a saint compared to these boy’s!!

common rail not been funny mate but theres no way you was on £9 a hour on monday to friday 0600 to 1800 shift

stvme2519:
common rail not been funny mate but theres no way you was on £9 a hour on monday to friday 0600 to 1800 shift

Yes he was but that would include his tax free meal allowance - But which ever way you look at it its £9 per hour