Eddie Stobarts Trucks And Trailers

And Tinsel.

On channel 5 now.

Fiona’s trying to drive in the snow, god knows what those cream cakes will look like :laughing:

Its actually turkey :smiley:

dont forget it’ll be 27 tonnes of turkeys with the midlift UP!!

‘‘TURN IT OFF’’

Whats a matter dixon no perfect? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i take stobart drivers dont no how to lift ther axles when its snowing :angry: plebs

merc0447:
‘‘TURN IT OFF’’

Whats a matter dixon no perfect? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lololol that’s what I thought!

truckers boy:
i take stobart drivers dont no how to lift ther axles when its snowing :angry: plebs

I noticed that too.

Fiona can have my giblets in her face anyday :wink:

I dont know what that first dude was going on about, that back road looked ploughed and gritted to me. I did have a chuckle when he got caught on that bush though

Ive seen a few inconsistencies, still entertaining to watch.

Amazing how the cameras caught the “stars” having fun in the snow. Must have taken some “planning” eh?!!! :smiley:

truckers boy:

Ive just explained that to my mrs and she worked it out in 10 seconds (and she aint got her hgv :laughing: )

Im in tears of laughter here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Honestly add in a bit of benny hill music and that is the best comedy since ‘‘open all hours’’

27 tons of christmas tree’s & midlift up on motorway :open_mouth:

The green flying machine has rose to the challenge. CROCK OF ■■■■■■

FFS… stobart wanted this bunch of numptys to be shown on tv !

I am not going to sit behind this PC and slag them off but i would like to say, I enjoyed it. It goes to show what a UK HGV driver has to go through in conditions like that. Good stuff keep it up.

Mark Dixon, if i was in your situation i would feel the same, but, i would’ve had the camera in places where it wouldn’t fit

Wonder how the garden centre owner felt when eddie’s finest turned up with a Homebase livered trailer?? :blush:

Fiona says ‘everyone’ is stuck, but plenty go past her (including trucks). Was she the only one who had to reverse an artic back down the slip?

The presenter also said “the worst winter on record”, is that true?

washy jnr:
Wonder how the garden centre owner felt when eddie’s finest turned up with a Homebase livered trailer?? :blush:

Wonder what he said when HUGHEY, with 40 years experience, ripped down his 5ft hedge… LOL…

washy jnr:

Then rip his prize bushes out on the main gate lol

Thank god them trees have arrived!!