Eddie Stobart

Has any one got a photo of stobarts 8 wheeler atkinson mk2 tipper GRM843L

Hello everyone
Excelent thread. It’s not before time we had more Stobart related threads on here.
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

167.jpg

This was my sons 1st truck with Stobart got this new
STOBART 3.JPG
And this is the one they gave him next a hand me down after a reshuffle of motors to different depots

And he has got this one now(time he got a new one I think)

Photo Taken at Knutsford Services (I Think)

Photo Taken at West Pennine Trucks during Work Experience

Photo Taken at Hopwood Park Services

Photo Taken at Widnes Depot

Photo Taken at Widnes Depot

Phot Taken at Widnes Depot

sam

phantom309:
nice pic’s. i wish that i had come up with the name phantom 309.

very good pictures!
there is ■■■■ loads of them oconners there lol

Have seen a green and white highline tag axle r500 with side pipes on it on for stobarts (px09bjj) is this an o/d?, couple of years ago used to see a r420 tag on the bulk work but its not the normal configuration for them.

NB12:
Have seen a green and white highline tag axle r500 with side pipes on it on for stobarts (px09bjj) is this an o/d?, couple of years ago used to see a r420 tag on the bulk work but its not the normal configuration for them.

They do and its not an owner driver, the reason its got side pipes(i think) is so that when it pulls the curtains it doesnt spray ■■■■ all up the corners of the trailer, is usually seen pulling there low loader though.
And as far as i know they have 5 R420 tags these pull there walking floor trailers.
Like this one taken at widnes depot same time as those above

HTH

sam

ESL will be running out of girlie names soon.
Now in the Isle of Man all our wagons are called Dot.

Department of Transport. :laughing:

Chris Webb:
ESL will be running out of girlie names soon.
Now in the Isle of Man all our wagons are called Dot.

Department of Transport. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Saw a Stobart unit this week on the M6 was a Volvo FM globby 4x2 and im sure the no. plate was ST05ART
Wonder want this truck be used for?

Are you sure that was Lymm? I thought it might be in Ireland with that fire bucket next to it :laughing:

grahamA:
Saw a Stobart unit this week on the M6 was a Volvo FM globby 4x2 and im sure the no. plate was ST05ART

That would be S708 ART and as far as i know it was last being used as the shunt at crick depot

and wheel nut – not lymm, Knutsford services :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cant you stick up a few pics of 1 x Scania, 1 x DAF, 1 x MAN etc etc and tell us tehres 100 x of each as they all look the same?? Otherwise your gonna have 100 pages of more or less the same lorries.

Any Mercedes? :smiley:

Tag axle looks the best. They seem a bit inconsistant with the fitting of front fogs on the scanias

removalboy:

i no steady eddie buys anything at a good price but surley he draws the line at mercedes :laughing: wouldnt have one given

phantom309:

grahamA:

That would be S708 ART and as far as i know it was last being used as the shunt at crick depot

and wheel nut – not lymm, Knutsford services :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh! Yeah… :blush:

psv8:

removalboy:

i no steady eddie buys anything at a good price but surley he draws the line at mercedes :laughing: wouldnt have one given

Ive seen a few Merc’s in Eddies livery. :grimacing:

removalboy:

psv8:

removalboy:

Ive seen a few Merc’s in Eddies livery. :grimacing:

photo takne at crick depot, thought i had 1 of a brawn merc but havent only the dafs :-/

sam