Eddie Stobart Trucks and Trailers (Episode 3)

what about all the fluids in a truck when they are up on those ramps ? could any damage be done to an engine ?

glenman:
what about all the fluids in a truck when they are up on those ramps ? could any damage be done to an engine ?

Do you not drive up or down any hills in your truck then■■?

merc0447:

washy jnr:
It’s nice to see our lot aint the only firm that like to run around empty…Empty from Corby to Nottingham,load for Peterboro’ then empty back to Corby■■? :open_mouth:

No my lot do it aswell, transport cancer i call it :confused:

How does that empty running square with Mr.Tinkler’s recent “pronouncement” that only “mug operators” run empty!!

Rob K:
OMGZ, just HOW did the chick manage to negotiate the Dartford bridge■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing:

She should have done what i do, i sit in either of the 2 middle lanes when i go over it because i hate heights, i feel slightly safer :laughing: :blush: :blush:

Ben9:

glenman:

Do you not drive up or down any hills in your truck then■■?

looked a bit steeper than most hills,and i’m guessing the engine is off when up there so assumed all the fluids might all run to the back end.

scottishcruiser:

zippy!:

scottishcruiser:
Few dodgy facts and why whould the WRC wagon driver breaking down cause Stobart team to drop out? Couldntthey do what everyone else does and get a call out to fix the trailer?

And how many hints do you need from the dash to tell you theres an air problem. Air consumption high is regular on a scanny but critical straight after :unamused:

Zippy the way the narrator is saying it is as if the world is gonna end if Stobart dont make it yet when any other company have the same problem they get a call out no probs, sorted at roadside…

My point is why make a mountain out of a mole hill?

i think the answer is the fact its a tv show we all know on trucknet we would just get a fitter out but its a bloody tv show just like ice road truckers its made for entertainment, dont take things as fact just watch it knowing its a tv show instead for the next few weeks its gonna be a rolling nit picking contest, what ive noticed on the forum ( not including you in this statement cruiser) is the people who knock stobbie drivers for whatever reason are the same sad little people who try and spot any little detail that a driver has done wrong and make a big deal out of it, am sure i read on a post a member moaning about having a drink whilst driving and another not indicating :unamused: sorry if this feels like a rant but the only people who seem to knock stobbie are people who have only ever heard rumours out of a rdc, or they start with a quote like a mate told me…but back to channel five its just a show could of been worse that mo might of reappeared!!

I thought the rally lads were ok but the young lady afraid of heights and JT and the yard Hitler could not the progrmme makers have found some more sensible folk. When i was doing Spain the people out there so helpfull is it in people like him to act so arrogant towards forieners no wonder so many countries dont like us.

First post guys, I live in France and transport mobile home to the south and Portugal, but watching Stobarts and the comments on here, how come no one has picked up on the two comments from the narrator regarding the Rally team, where he said " they thought their job was finished once they dropped their load"

Sapper

C-Kay:

Rob K:
OMGZ, just HOW did the chick manage to negotiate the Dartford bridge■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing:

She should have done what i do, i sit in either of the 2 middle lanes when i go over it because i hate heights, i feel slightly safer :laughing: :blush: :blush:

did any one spot those 6, 50kg calor gas propane bottles prob used for cooking in the back of the white tautliner at the rally surely that amount will be under adr didnt spot any orange plates on the scania pulling the taut and being on to ferries tut tut mr tinkler

Anyone know when this gets repeated?

Sunday at 10:30

Alcpone:

Now if you want:

demand.five.tv/Episode.aspx?epis … 5153370003

Ken.

demand.five.tv/

Give it a whirl on that link. You can watch all 3 episodes. Wait till the tv screen comes up. then the different shows available will cycle on-screen. When Eddie Stobart comes on, click on it, and you should then find all 3 shows ready for viewing. Just noticed. Quinny,s link is more direct than mine.

swansea jack:
did any one spot those 6, 50kg calor gas propane bottles prob used for cooking in the back of the white tautliner at the rally surely that amount will be under adr didnt spot any orange plates on the scania pulling the taut and being on to ferries tut tut mr tinkler

Before you wake Diesel Dave up with your ADR comment, 6x50kg cylinders would be fine, in fact 33kg below the ADR threshold. The only safety equipment you would need is a 2kg fire extinguisher :wink:

tut tut Jack.

The least entertaining episode of the series so far. Only really watched the bit with the biomass trucks and the twit (no a) shunter-I thought a shunter drove an old rig and moved trailers about, not marching about giving orders? That’s a weighbridge operators job (a great example go to Grundons at Faringdon) Switched over to see what fanny was presenting BBC News Channel when rally stuff was on, bored me considerably…

Alcpone:

Its on again Saturday 10.30am not Sunday.

Wheel Nut:

swansea jack:

Before you wake Diesel Dave up with your ADR comment, 6x50kg cylinders would be fine, in fact 33kg below the ADR threshold. The only safety equipment you would need is a 2kg fire extinguisher :wink:

Spot-on Malc!!

As usual :grimacing:

beta.five.tv/shows/eddie-stobart … sode-3-140

for those like scottishtrucker who need this stuff to ■■■■■■■■■■

I hope they have some better drivers on the tv than the kin ■■■■■■ that thought it would be good to pull straight out of a layby in front of me today on the a 14 . God help us if thats there supposed to be ambassators for the industry.

Wheel Nut:

swansea jack:

tut tut Jack.

:laughing: