Early Starts...

For the last couple of months I have been having to start my shifts at 6am and not finishing until as late as 4pm on some days, the job pays well but I feel I am be taken advantage of by my boss, is anybody else in this situation. Maybe it’s time I moved on and looked for work elsewhere. …

matt38mc:
For the last couple of months I have been having to start my shifts at 6am and not finishing until as late as 4pm on some days, the job pays well but I feel I am be taken advantage of by my boss, is anybody else in this situation. Maybe it’s time I moved on and looked for work elsewhere. …

I don’t think that’s bad at all…but I’m used to 12 hours

Michael Douglas:

matt38mc:

Let me know when you leave :smiley:

yorkshire terrier:

Michael Douglas:

matt38mc:

Let me know when you leave :smiley:

Lol 4on 4off isn’t so bad! You get six months of the year off! Besides I’d rather work weekends. Nothing ■■■■■■ me off more than how busy it is at a weekend when you need to get things done! But hey - I’m probably a minority!

matt38mc:

6am to 4pm :open_mouth: …How do you manage it, you’re a hero sir.

7 out of 10 for trolling, must do better

robroy:

matt38mc:

6am to 4pm :open_mouth: …How do you manage it, you’re a hero sir.

7 out of 10 for trolling, must do better

Gr8 b8 m8 - I r8 it 8 out of 8

6am not really an early start.

Topic has to be a wind up

Keep your job and enjoy it as long as possible, my job, well, can be anything up to 14 hours a night and is normally 63 hours a week (night shift), very illegal but company not bothered as long as the workload is done.
All I say is good for you. :neutral_face:

oh dear what a poor effort postie.

must troll better.

see boss and driver/mcthackaray etc for inspiration.

6am until 4pm … part - timer … when you are ready to leave send me pm.
Seriously … if you think 6am is early start - how would you cope with a “proper” early start such as 3am … with alarm set for 2am … then do a 15 hr spread :question:
Poor effort at trolling … gets a D minus from me … go to the bottom of the Class and sharpen the pencils.

I feel your pain op. Recently I had a career change and started a job which basically involves me manually supporting Holly Willoughbys breasts. You might think that is a good job but the advert distinctly stated 8 hours per day and I feel that I’m being taken advantage of as sometimes I’m holding them bad boys for up to 16 hours a day.

Sometimes on my days off too. :imp:

the maoster:
I feel your pain op. Recently I had a career change and started a job which basically involves me manually supporting Holly Willoughbys breasts. You might think that is a good job but the advert distinctly stated 8 hours per day and I feel that I’m being taken advantage of as sometimes I’m holding them bad boys for up to 16 hours a day.

Sometimes on my days off too. :imp:

Maybe you would prefer my job then. Four hours max a day. I can feel people feeling my pain. :smiley:

karl67:
6am not really an early start.

Early enough for me

6-4 is winter hours. Now spring is here its more like 6-6 but thats the tipping life tho.

Saz8943:
6-4 is winter hours. Now spring is here its more like 6-6 but thats the tipping life tho.

This, although we’ve been pretty much working “summer hours” since January.
Could the op be (aside from a troll) a tipper driver on day rate? Getting back around 3-30 and being asked to “just go and get a load from…”
My tip is to get hourly paid and then when asked to do an extra bit, it’s to your benefit.

6 till 4 give me a pm and I will take your job am nightshift friday till Tuesday max hours some night like how some people troll to spin the shire to see the reaction lmao get a real job so you don’t need to use a crayon lol :stuck_out_tongue:

The Rustler:
6am until 4pm … part - timer … when you are ready to leave send me pm.
Seriously … if you think 6am is early start - how would you cope with a “proper” early start such as 3am … with alarm set for 2am … then do a 15 hr spread :question:
Poor effort at trolling … gets a D minus from me … go to the bottom of the Class and sharpen the pencils.

+1
0200-1700 is a regular day for me but I like the money :smiley:

Muckaway:

Saz8943:

This, although we’ve been pretty much working “summer hours” since January.
Could the op be (aside from a troll) a tipper driver on day rate? Getting back around 3-30 and being asked to “just go and get a load from…”
My tip is to get hourly paid and then when asked to do an extra bit, it’s to your benefit.

We was a bit slow at the start of the yr. but its now picking up. :slight_smile:

If you can get a preload i would of thought this would be better. I love to start the morning with a preload can get on with the day. Could well be a tipper but We will prob never know what he does as i think a troll is working his magic

Try posting on mumsnet u fairy. :unamused: