Early Starts...

matt38mc:
Maybe it’s time I moved on and looked for work elsewhere. …

Maybe it is…when you find out what work is.

matt38mc:
Maybe it’s time I moved on and looked for work elsewhere. …

Sounds like an office job would suit you.

matt38mc:
For the last couple of months I have been having to start my shifts at 6am and not finishing until as late as 4pm on some days, the job pays well but I feel I am be taken advantage of by my boss, is anybody else in this situation. Maybe it’s time I moved on and looked for work elsewhere. …

Sorry… Are you serious ■■?

6am-4pm? And your moaning?
Grow a pair ffs. I regularly did 6am till 8-9pm when I was working containers.
Although I cant help feeling your a wind up merchant. You’ve been a member on here for 5 years. You must know from reading other posts that 6-4 is pretty good hours.

matt38mc:
For the last couple of months I have been having to start my shifts at 6am and not finishing until as late as 4pm on some days, the job pays well but I feel I am be taken advantage of by my boss, is anybody else in this situation. Maybe it’s time I moved on and looked for work elsewhere. …

Wow you’re in the wrong job mate. A 10hr day is actually quite short for most of us. I’d be chuffed to bits having a job where a 10hr day was considered a long one.

I thought I had easy hours …
I just do 730 till 430 ish. Maybe odd 5pm finish but normally get away by 4pm coz me boss is great. …

Used to do 6am till 730pm at last job so feel like a part timer these days :laughing:

6am-4pm sounds an ideal wee number!

Today I was 3am-2.30pm!

Anything before 4am knocks my pan right in!

Maybe you think the grass is greener somewhere else op but in reality that’s good hours.

Yesterday i started at 4am from south wales did 7 drops around the midlands in nightmare traffic and got back to base at 6.45 pm ,now thats a long day !

robroy:
7 out of 10 for trolling, must do better

7 out of 10 for ■■■■ poor obvious trolling? I’d say 1 out of 10 at best.

Back to troll school for you OP. Come back when you’ve grasped the basics.

the maoster:
I feel your pain op. Recently I had a career change and started a job which basically involves me manually supporting Holly Willoughbys breasts. You might think that is a good job but the advert distinctly stated 8 hours per day and I feel that I’m being taken advantage of as sometimes I’m holding them bad boys for up to 16 hours a day.

Sometimes on my days off too. :imp:

Wow l :open_mouth: let me know when you jack it in, it sounds like my ideal career change :smiley:

That’s more believable than the o/p :smiley:

robroy:

the maoster:
I feel your pain op. Recently I had a career change and started a job which basically involves me manually supporting Holly Willoughbys breasts. You might think that is a good job but the advert distinctly stated 8 hours per day and I feel that I’m being taken advantage of as sometimes I’m holding them bad boys for up to 16 hours a day.

Wow l :open_mouth: let me know when you jack it in, it sounds like my ideal career change :smiley:

That’s more believable than the o/p :smiley:

If you’re interested in the job Rob you have to travel to Truro. Holly lives in London, but Truro is where the queue ends. Badum Tish. :smiley:

the maoster:

I think a job share would be in your best interests. 4 on 4 off? Or maybe just a couple of hours at a time?

I do 0630-1600. Best working hours you’ll find on days.

My hours depend on how crap I am.

At the minute,im doing lots.

Today I did,3:45am til 5:30 pm…anything after 4:30am is regarded as a late start on our place.

Its nice where i work, 6:00am start time Mon-Fri for everyone but you can start earlier if you want (e.g first drop 3hrs away) and as we are hourly paid so benefits both drivers and the boss.

Try 6am till midnight shunting on docks and doing 96 hours in a week! I’d love 6-4!!

yt03:
Try 6am till midnight shunting on docks and doing 96 hours in a week

:open_mouth:

We did 6am till 6pm then tare on in a different name for the last 6 because ABP didn’t like it, neither did I thinking about it haha

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

B…