E-Fags

After the smoking in cab thread, i was wondering if anyone uses the electronic ■■■■.

Thought about getting one to help quit, but there are so many about.
Anyone got any recommendations, are they worth it and are they safer than smoking?

lilysgranpa:
After the smoking in cab thread, i was wondering if anyone uses the electronic ■■■■.

Thought about getting one to help quit, but there are so many about.
Anyone got any recommendations, are they worth it and are they safer than smoking?

I got one from Tesco, £20, the cgarger and a couple of refils for in the cab, i have to admit it is good and three refils are about £6 but each one is eq to about a pack of 20.

I would recomend it.

Madguy :smiling_imp:

As a 60/80 a day smoking expert I have tried the E ciggy’s in various forms and return to normal ■■■■ due to coughing.Sure they are an excellent thing for
some people but not for me.No harm in trying them.

Unless you are on a coach on the M6 toll :open_mouth:

If I wanted to give up i would use them. My missus got me a set of the “Freshcig” type, 2 batteries that charge from a USB port plus some of the filters thingies. I thought they were great and cut down from about 30 a day to less than 10. The 10 real cigs I smoked were just out of habit, i didnt need them really.

If you buy your normal cigs from a bloke who knows a bloke though then the e-cigs work out more expensive than the real ones, but cheaper than smoking full price real cigs

I found them much better than patches as you still get the sensation of inhaling

Bought the ego-c starter kit from cloud 9 vaping with the menthol refill fluid and havn’t had or wanted a ■■■ for 10 days, would highly recommend. http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk

Don’t buy supermarket ones or anything that looks like a real cigarette, you will only end up disappointed and probably won’t save any money.

Research it online and get a proper personal vapouriser. I’ve got something called a Riva 510 and it cost me £30. I do something called direct dripping where you drip a couple of drips of e-liquid directly onto the atomiser. I use very high quality liquid that costs £15 for 30ml, but you can get cheaper stuff. A 30ml bottle of liquid lasts me a month!

I used a supermarket one for a week before realising that it wasn’t going to meet my requirements. The batteries don’t last 5 minutes between charges and the vapour production is poor. With a proper personal vapouriser, the battery lasts all day and they produce massive clouds of thick vapour.

The general consensus is that vaping is much healthier than smoking but only time will tell. One thing I know for sure is that I feel a whole load better since giving up the stinkies.

Have a look into the world of proper vaping.

Armagedon:
As a 60/80 a day smoking expert I have tried the E ciggy’s in various forms and return to normal ■■■■ due to coughing.Sure they are an excellent thing for
some people but not for me.No harm in trying them.

As another 60+ a day former Olympic smoker I gave up with the aid of the inhilator. Never tried the e-■■■■ as they were only just coming out then.
I think the simple answer is that if you want to give up 100% you will. 99.9% and you will fail. Nobody who knew me ever expected me to give up, but I did because I decided to and I wanted to prove them all wrong.

Contraflow:
Don’t buy supermarket ones or anything that looks like a real cigarette, you will only end up disappointed and probably won’t save any money.

Research it online and get a proper personal vapouriser. I’ve got something called a Riva 510 and it cost me £30. I do something called direct dripping where you drip a couple of drips of e-liquid directly onto the atomiser. I use very high quality liquid that costs £15 for 30ml, but you can get cheaper stuff. A 30ml bottle of liquid lasts me a month!

I used a supermarket one for a week before realising that it wasn’t going to meet my requirements. The batteries don’t last 5 minutes between charges and the vapour production is poor. With a proper personal vapouriser, the battery lasts all day and they produce massive clouds of thick vapour.

The general consensus is that vaping is much healthier than smoking but only time will tell. One thing I know for sure is that I feel a whole load better since giving up the stinkies.

Have a look into the world of proper vaping.

+1. The ones that look like real smokes are pants. It doesn’t cost much more to get started with a decent PV, I use http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/ (use code charliep to get 10% off) for most of my stuff, you can get 100ml bottles of decent premixed liquid for around £35, or buy the individual ingredients and mix your own which is what I tend to do.
Still have the occasional ‘stinky’ because I genuinely miss the flavour.

jinky01:
Bought the ego-c starter kit from cloud 9 vaping with the menthol refill fluid and havn’t had or wanted a ■■■ for 10 days, would highly recommend. http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk

+1 got a similar one called tornado-c from totaly wicked, had one for about 15 months and costs about £10 a week to run.
Had 25 real ones in all that time!!

charliebear:
Still have the occasional ‘stinky’ because I genuinely miss the flavour.

+1

I always feel like somebody is sat on my chest the next morning though. It makes me wonder if that’s what I felt like all the time when I was a smoker but didn’t notice it.

E-■■■■…

are they the cigarettes for Yorkshiremen? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

weeto:

jinky01:

+1 got a similar one called tornado-c from totaly wicked, had one for about 15 months and costs about £10 a week to run.
Had 25 real ones in all that time!!

I have something like that from a local shop in town. Charges from USB and suits me well enough. Saves me a few quid a week even though I still smoke regualar cigs as well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

have a look here
allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/index.cgi

I bought this and have not smoked since the middle of december after 30 years of 20 a day

vapeescape.co.uk/vape-escape … timate~397

I used this-

Its now been nearlly 6 years since i touched a ciggarette letalone smoked one.
I can eat, i can get ■■■■■■■ shag, sleep etc etc and smoking never crosses my mind anymore, infact i gota job to think of anything more alien to me now.
If you want to give it up bad enough, you’l do it cold turkey.
If you fail, you dont want it bad enough! Thats the bottom line.

What really annoys me is the advertising, for example, You can smoke them anywhere- that is total rubbish, try using them in a supermarket, on a plane, or whatever, i did try them and had some success, but went to our TM to ask if they would be ok to smoke in the cab, and rdcs …all i got was a polite answer saying they should be ok, so if you are a real smoker, use one of these as a disguise, and no one will notice the difference, apart from the smell obviously…happy smoking everyone, whatever it is you smoke.

Gembo:
I used this-
Its now been nearlly 6 years since i touched a ciggarette letalone smoked one.
I can eat, i can get ■■■■■■■ shag, sleep etc etc and smoking never crosses my mind anymore, infact i gota job to think of anything more alien to me now.
If you want to give it up bad enough, you’l do it cold turkey.
If you fail, you dont want it bad enough! Thats the bottom line.

^^THIS^^only 4 years!

This worked for me,after 30 odd years of heavy smoking I got a real bad chest infection and had real trouble breathing felt as if I was drowning,scared me absolutely ■■■■■■■■ gave up cold turkey there and then,people who know me could,nt believe it still can,t never have told them how scared I was,I will never go back to it but I won,t knock anyone who smokes either know just what it,s like.!!

truckyboy:
What really annoys me is the advertising, for example, You can smoke them anywhere- that is total rubbish, try using them in a supermarket, on a plane, or whatever, i did try them and had some success, but went to our TM to ask if they would be ok to smoke in the cab, and rdcs …all i got was a polite answer saying they should be ok, so if you are a real smoker, use one of these as a disguise, and no one will notice the difference, apart from the smell obviously…happy smoking everyone, whatever it is you smoke.

Correct! At least some airlines specifically state no E-cigarettes,and I’m sure that I’ve read that Weatherspoon’s also have a ban.Our local Tesco,however,had a promotional on a few months ago,giving samples to try in-store!!Apparently they are healthier(present thinking) but as the manufacturers state,not an aid to quitting,as they contain nicotine.

shuttlespanker:
E-■■■■…

are they the cigarettes for Yorkshiremen? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kin clown :grimacing: :grimacing: