E-Fags

Contraflow:
Don’t buy supermarket ones or anything that looks like a real cigarette, you will only end up disappointed and probably won’t save any money.

Research it online and get a proper personal vapouriser. I’ve got something called a Riva 510 and it cost me £30. I do something called direct dripping where you drip a couple of drips of e-liquid directly onto the atomiser. I use very high quality liquid that costs £15 for 30ml, but you can get cheaper stuff. A 30ml bottle of liquid lasts me a month!

I used a supermarket one for a week before realising that it wasn’t going to meet my requirements. The batteries don’t last 5 minutes between charges and the vapour production is poor. With a proper personal vapouriser, the battery lasts all day and they produce massive clouds of thick vapour.

The general consensus is that vaping is much healthier than smoking but only time will tell. One thing I know for sure is that I feel a whole load better since giving up the stinkies.

Have a look into the world of proper vaping.

Yep a lot better than those silly e cigs from supermarkets / garages etc,
plus with proper vap you can get a lot of choice in flavor to vap with as well

I’ve got about 20 different flavours, ranging from fruits, to things like chocolate, nutella, bacon (though I can’t remember where I got that from, think its somewhere in the USA, does properly taste of bacon too!) to drinks like whisky, cola and red bull (which has caffeine in it too :laughing: ). Mostly I vape a tobacco flavour, and add a few drops of a different flavour for a bit of a twist. All the flavourings are made from natural extracts so they do taste proper, especially the fruit ones.
My PV does look like a crack pipe/bong hybrid though as its got a large tank on it which is filled with the vaping fluid and does bubble away when you toke on it. Its good though, and if you use a strong mix with 24mg nicotine it certainly hits the spot :grimacing:

charliebear:
I’ve got about 20 different flavours, ranging from fruits, to things like chocolate, nutella, bacon (though I can’t remember where I got that from, think its somewhere in the USA, does properly taste of bacon too!) to drinks like whisky, cola and red bull (which has caffeine in it too :laughing: ). Mostly I vape a tobacco flavour, and add a few drops of a different flavour for a bit of a twist. All the flavourings are made from natural extracts so they do taste proper, especially the fruit ones.
My PV does look like a crack pipe/bong hybrid though as its got a large tank on it which is filled with the vaping fluid and does bubble away when you toke on it. Its good though, and if you use a strong mix with 24mg nicotine it certainly hits the spot :grimacing:

sound aint it lol, i have a provari with a good old tank on it or should i say i did till i *ucked the bugger gotta get another soon tho,miss the old black jack flavor a lot :grimacing:

Try asking your doc for Champix (Not tampax they dont light up too good) . Been smoke free for 2 yrs now was heavy smoker , they have made me one of them ex-smokers you hate tho:smile:

globby 480:
…i have a provari…

Wow, you’re seriously into your vaping then. What’s it like? I was thinking of investing in one but the price tag puts me off.

Contraflow:

globby 480:
…i have a provari…

Wow, you’re seriously into your vaping then. What’s it like? I was thinking of investing in one but the price tag puts me off.

yer its good, or should i say till i bust it… they dont like water!!! they are very expensive the lavatube is a a v,v close 2nd to the provari. a good tank on the pro and its a mega thing… but is it worth the dosh…■■? they built well but are heavy~bulky to a lava etc they have a good voltage - + on them yer i prob get another as it will cost as much to send my broken one back to usa for repair so may as well get another new un
if you havent vaped much try a lava or something these are well under a 3rd of the price to a provari :wink: as as good but dont think they volt up as high as the provari does

Are you guys aware of the EU tobacco products directive regarding e-cigs, in a nutshell they want to restrict the sale of nicotine juice to 4mg/ml, for more info go to one of the e-cig forums and get signing petitions and writing to your MP’s