DUN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you guys

Well heres to a wonderful new year i have just passed my C+E today and am writing this from Mr Smythes terminal in the office as could not wait to tell u guys, absolutly floating on air , not a bad result either just two minors could of just one as the pin wouldn`t bloody clip in and had to to a bit of jiggling by pulling forward a bit but who cares I PASSED :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: reverse straight in no shunt so i feel good now and maybe should change my username to juggernaut jen now what ya think :wink:

Happy New Year everyone defo for me

Jen x

:smiley: Congratulations :smiley:

You Beaut …

And well done … :wink:

Well done Jennie, we all knew you would get there in the end!

Harry Monk:
Well done Jennie, we all knew you would get there in the end!

Harry don’t I get a yorkie bar or is it coz there not for girls ?
:wink:
Jx

Yes, in fact just for you I found one from the days when girls were allowed to have them!

What a good new year’s pressie for you, bet you are grinning from ear to ear!

Well done Jennie. Knew you would do it. 2 minors is great score. :slight_smile:

excellent news :smiley:

well done jennie your the man !!! well woman !! you now can live and your cab all week and not change your undies and eat crap !!! im joking well done im so chuffed for you :smiley:

hahah, excellent news Jennie, well chuffed for you!

Well Done Jen :smiley: :wink:

Well done Jennie, congrats on the pass, knew you,d score this time :wink: :smiley: …Happy New Year to you :smiley:

Congrats Jennie!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Congratulations Jennie

at some considerable risk of pulling again have some flowers , i believe wimmin like that sort of thing … :wink:

flowers.jpg

well done and all that … :sunglasses:

Congrats on passin the C and E Jen. :smiley:

Regards,
LandyLad

Thanks for the congrats and the flowers :wink:
Just got back home and still grinning :smiley:
I would just like to thanks Chris my trainer who yest came in on a day off to give me a bit of cornering practice before my test today and of course Peter who called in a few favours to get me my retest today ,all of the people at peters place are really nice and friendly and will put you at ease if ur a nervous wreck like me when it comes to tests you can tell everyone is happy with they’re work and really want you to pass them tests , and if anyone is worrying about the new reverse area being smaller don’t I actually think it makes it easier (not as far to go!) anyway won’t be driving at all tomorrow as plan to not be in any fit state to drive after tonight’s celebrations :wink:
(Peter hope u and Chris have recovered from the hugs , and as peters wife said it was a good thing the examiner had told me I had passed before i kissed him or i could of been accused of harassment lol )
Good luck to everyone else taking theyre tests soon hope you have good news too
Jenx

Congratulations.

Juggernaut Jen :laughing:

Well done and,
Welcome to our world.