DUN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebrations are well deserved. Well Done Juggernaut Jen ■■.

dar1976:

I nearly said Jennie jugs :blush: that would of opened a massive can of worms :laughing:
So I want no quotes on that one

Jx

Jen, a massive congrats on the pass, very well done :slight_smile:

Jennie:

dar1976:

I nearly said Jennie jugs :blush: that would of opened a massive can of worms :laughing:
So I want no quotes on that one

Jx

Funny you should say that. I edited my post lol

Well done! bet you’ll have a hangover tomorrow :smiley:

Congrats jennie, now i would like you to be honest and log the amount of occasions you get that pass certificate out of the drawer and gaze at it between now and receiving your new shiny license, i predict at least fifty .!! x

which i never did at all honest. :blush:

roadrunner:
Congrats jennie, now i would like you to be honest and log the amount of occasions you get that pass certificate out of the drawer and gaze at it between now and receiving your new shiny license, i predict at least fifty .!! x

frame it and stick it on the wall

which i havent done at all. honest…

roadrunner:

likewise, mine went to bed with me lol

Well done on the pass Jen, best feeling when you get told youve passed isnt it. Cant believe its over 2 months since i was at Pete’s place doing mine. :wink:

Well done Jennie and well done Pete

Well done really pleased you have passed enjoy

yep have a silly grin on face for you

Well done!

It’s a massive weight off your shoulders when you hear those words “I’m pleased to tell you…”. Innit?

Good for you Jennie. :laughing:

Good for you, nothing like determination to get a result. You really deserve it, well done!!

Congrats Jen, well done!!!

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

congratulations!!! passed my class c+e today to first time best feeling ever :smiley: so happy!!!

well done Jen :smiley:

scotttruck:
congratulations!!! passed my class c+e today to first time best feeling ever :smiley: so happy!!!

Hi Scott, welcome to TruckNet and congratulations on passing the UK’s most difficult driving test, you too can have one of Harry Monk’s awards to be proud of and cherish…

Anything you want to know, just fire away. Remember, no such thing as a silly question, only a silly answer. :wink:

thanks for the Yorkie! i passed at Sheffield trained with atlas fantastic trainer!

Congratulations. Well Done