Dump, truck? [Merged]

Dirty bar steward!!

Bending over wiping his arse was the worst bit…

ferkin animal …

Id be tempted to search out the address of the company the truck belongs to, parcel up the bag and its contents, along with a copy of the CCTV and post it to them!!

rab6600:
Id be tempted to search out the address of the company the truck belongs to, parcel up the bag and its contents, along with a copy of the CCTV and post it to them!!

If you bothered to read the article it said the company are already aware of the situation and dealing with it. :unamused:

Imagine that meeting with his bosses! I’d be so ashamed (though would never do it in first place) that I’d probably jack the job in rather than face the management music

Bloody hell a 6 wipe jobby, we’ve all been there praying for a clean drop and ending up with chocolate moose.

Got caught short the other day but did mine in cab and disposed of poop in my bin at home. Wife went mental as it was the bread bin.

In fact shutting the curtains, perching across the passenger seat and letting rip into a bin bag is my preferred ■■■ technique.

Well done to the company on their apology, offering to send in cleaners, and taking a bunch of flowers, they dont accept this responsibility, and the driver concerned will be reprimanded hopefully, this behaviour is unacceptable, no doubt many on here have witnessed the bags thrown around laybys etc, and the hard shoulder pee bottles just thrown out, personally i would like to see a more severe sentence for any drivers caught or filmed doing it. Yes some have been caught short when parked in areas away from facilities, but there is no need to throw it over someones elses property, or along the streets, maybe we can now ask bosses for a bigger cab, with toilet and shower included, but no doubt, some will still empty the contents over the roads, rather than a proper facility, like what motorhomers do when on a camp site.

What’s the problem?
We all know modern trucks come with ensuite bathrooms, well maybe not the fleet spec ones :laughing:

Looking at the state of his arse when he appeared, looks like he never quite made it from the seat and this was just the clean up!!

truckyboy:
Well done to the company on their apology, offering to send in cleaners, and taking a bunch of flowers, they dont accept this responsibility, and the driver concerned will be reprimanded hopefully, this behaviour is unacceptable, no doubt many on here have witnessed the bags thrown around laybys etc, and the hard shoulder pee bottles just thrown out, personally i would like to see a more severe sentence for any drivers caught or filmed doing it. Yes some have been caught short when parked in areas away from facilities, but there is no need to throw it over someones elses property, or along the streets, maybe we can now ask bosses for a bigger cab, with toilet and shower included, but no doubt, some will still empty the contents over the roads, rather than a proper facility, like what motorhomers do when on a camp site.

The idea of having a toilet is a nice idea on face of it but then consider getting that truck after its been through half a dozen drivers who are allergic to polish and seemingly go to work just to abuse trucks

del trotter:

rab6600:

If you bothered to read the article it said the company are already aware of the situation and dealing with it. :unamused:

■■■■… I wish I was as good as you!!! Must be awesome being a smart arse>

Dipper_Dave:
Bloody hell a 6 wipe jobby, we’ve all been there praying for a clean drop and ending up with chocolate moose.

Got caught short the other day but did mine in cab and disposed of poop in my bin at home. Wife went mental as it was the bread bin.

In fact shutting the curtains, perching across the passenger seat and letting rip into a bin bag is my preferred ■■■ technique.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■■■■ tramp.

Many of Verhoek’s drivers are Brits btw.

rab6600:

del trotter:

rab6600:

■■■■… I wish I was as good as you!!! Must be awesome being a smart arse>

:unamused: Hardly a smart arse, just read the article rather than leaping in and looking like an idiot.

I can 100% confirm he’s Dutch and he’s been with Verhoek for 20 plus years!

The area around Winsford Industrial Estate is well known to be littered with drivers byproducts. The estate management had approached local businesses and asked them to fund portaloo toilets for Road Three and Road Five (where this incident happened). But I have never seen these facilities appear.
The trouble with the industrial estate is that there is a plan to expand it, and if you look into the small print, there was to be a small area of land set aside for a “Truck Stop”. This local plan was to have a privately run truck stop that would only cater for up to 10 trucks. I looked into this and only when I found that it was to be up to 10, I realised that it was a nonstarter.
Can I blame the driver for taking a [zb] between his trailer and unit, no.
Should he have slung the “parcel” - no, but there are no rubbish facilities available in the area.

The local management know of an ongoing issue and have done nothing to address the issue.

tet:
I can 100% confirm he’s Dutch and he’s been with Verhoek for 20 plus years!

20 years of turding in bags … :confused: