Dublin Port

Does anyone know if you can park in the port when get off the ferry? Will be arriving in the middle of night and will need to finish off my daily rest.

Many thanks

yepp as soon as you get off the boat follow the signs to the port exit… there you will find topaz truck stop jst before the exit too the port… the entrance is straight across the roundabout and then the next right… its easy to find… if its full iv noticed some park in the truck was but you should be ok

Can park in the terminal compound.

p&o ferries arrives further up the docks so if travelling with them you haveto head back towards the other port enterance to get to topaz stop

I’m on Stena. Thanks for the info guys. How much is parking at topaz? Can u pay on card?

think its 10euros or 12 not to sure tbh… but i know its not to expensive… showers are clean and pretty good… and i dunno if u will be able to pay with card but they do take a range of them so u may be able too…

If shipping Stena, the worlds finest ferry company, come off boat and out gate as normal but then turn right to check in, tell them you’ve just come off the boat and they’ll give you a pass to park on left. Beats parking in that overpriced Topaz hole.

Jimz:
I’m on arena. Thanks for the info guys. How much is parking at topaz? Can u pay on card?

free for 11 hours. but i usually head for naas industrial estate. nice and quiet.

Nice one Luke ill try that Monday night when I’m back in Dublin again!!

limeyphil:
free for 11 hours. but i usually head for naas industrial estate. nice and quiet.

I liked Toughers, just out the far side of Naas.

That’s on the Newbridge Rd . In Naas itself is good for a night out. Pubs and a really good chippie too! :sunglasses:

Naas is a bit of a push for finishing a break.

I was commenting on the other bit about Naas. I know it’s further out. HTH. :sunglasses:

limeyphil:

Jimz:
I’m on arena. Thanks for the info guys. How much is parking at topaz? Can u pay on card?

topaz free for 11 hours ? since when ?

bigvern1:
I was commenting on the other bit about Naas. I know it’s further out. HTH. :sunglasses:

Indeed so and I was commenting about that really. Limeyphil just likes to tell us in every second post that he runs bent, hence finishing break in Naas. Although if he did properly run bent finishing a break would be an alien concept.

:sunglasses: Ah I see…Gotcha!

switchlogic:

bigvern1:

Indeed so and I was commenting about that really. Limeyphil just likes to tell us in every second post that he runs bent, hence finishing break in Naas. Although if he did properly run bent finishing a break would be an alien concept.

naas industrial estate can be done in good time.

Yeah but to you good time and legal time are two different things. I take it you didn’t use any of the one hour getting on boat then?

switchlogic:
Yeah but to you good time and legal time are two different things. I take it you didn’t use any of the one hour getting on boat then?

it’s 45 minutes to the estate at night. but in the day you’ve no chance, the irish car drivers are worse than the english for knowing what lane is what, especially on the naas road. :laughing:

Topaz truck stop very noisey, Motors in and out all the time coz of the pumps, only night i slept was when i came back late from Temple bar :smiley: , There are new services on the road heading to belfast that would be quieter