dsvsa

just to let u know the highways agency are now being trained up to do vosas work so be warened boys they do have the power to stop and check u now alsoo a new ruling is that you will now have to do a 15 miniute check at the end of the day as well as the start of ur day so make sure u have lots of money on you :imp:

dualflags:
a new ruling is that you will now have to do a 15 miniute check at the end of the day as well as the start of ur day

wheres did you read that?

dualflags:
just to let u know the highways agency are now being trained up to do vosas work

think they can only stop and direct you

Been on a DCPC course lately?

m1cks:
Been on a DCPC course lately?

Or an RDC??

Somewhere there is an RDC waiting room missing an idiot. :wink: No offence intended. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s old news about the HATO’s but it’s only for stopping purposes to support DVSA officers. Their main priority is still incident management.

The other bit is total BS in much the same way, “You must show 15 minutes at the start of a shift for checks” is.

That went well!

dualflags:
just to let u know the highways agency are now being trained up to do vosas work so be warened boys they do have the power to stop and check u now alsoo a new ruling is that you will now have to do a 15 miniute check at the end of the day as well as the start of ur day so make sure u have lots of money on you :imp:

I saw one of their 4x4s pulling a spanish lorry in for a check on the a1n/b at donny friday pal,so i believe you :neutral_face:

seth 70:

dualflags:

I saw one of their 4x4s pulling a spanish lorry in for a check on the a1n/b at donny friday pal,so i believe you :neutral_face:

Im not sure about that 15 min bollox though :confused:

Tora Tora Tora :grimacing:

seth 70:

seth 70:

dualflags:

HA have the powers to direct under the DVSA guidelines end they have NO powers to examine vehicles or tachograph or ask for any other documentation.

nick2008:

seth 70:

seth 70:

dualflags:

HA have the powers to direct under the DVSA guidelines end they have NO powers to examine vehicles or tachograph or ask for any other documentation.

Dont know nick,just saw him get the follow me treatment and taken off the a1 :neutral_face:

seth 70:
Dont know nick,just saw him get the follow me treatment and taken off the a1 :neutral_face:

Which is what they have the power to do, pull vehicles and guide them into checkpoints for DVSA. They have no power to do checks on tachos or anything else or issue fines.

seth 70:

You need to demonstrate you did your walk round checks at the start of the shift. Card in and driving straight off and they’ll ask you when you did your check and questions like when you got your paperwork and keys.

Coffeeholic:

seth 70:

Which is what they have the power to do, pull vehicles and guide them into checkpoints for DVSA. They have no power to do checks on tachos or anything else or issue fines.

Thats what he did :wink:

Conor:

seth 70:

You need to demonstrate you did your walk round checks at the start of the shift. Card in and driving straight off and they’ll ask you when you did your check and questions like when you got your paperwork and keys.

Thanks for that connor,you learn something new everyday :unamused:

There is quite often a womble parked /stopped on the HS of the M25 clockwise , as you come down the hill before M25(J9)/A243 Leatherhead they are there most days, they do the follow me to vostapo

Conor:

seth 70:

that can be done on a manual entry so that urinates all over that one :unamused:

Conor:

seth 70:

Seth was referring to the OP’s claim you now have to show 15 minutes for checks at the end of the shift.

nick2008:

Conor:

seth 70:

that can be done on a manual entry so that urinates all over that one :unamused:

And a manual entry will demonstrate you probably did checks so it doesn’t really urinate all over it.

new ruling is that you will now have to do a 15 miniute check at the end of the day

nothing like making your day even longer :unamused:

and what happens if your back in the yard at 14hrs 55minutes :unamused: :laughing: