Driving with no shirt on

I am not sure of the TNUK stance on this. Normally I see a fellow athlete driving ■■■■■■■ and put my sausage roll down. In my opinion, you look like a complete scrote shirtless.

However, today has been very hot around Beaverville and I decided to take the risk of looking a ■■■■. It was actually quite refreshing for a short time. I felt very manly and powerful, and seemed to feel every one of my 460 horses I was riding. Visions of Putin riding ■■■■■■■ on his horse were in my mind.

But then I reached for my drink and chaffed my ■■■■■■. Shirt back on. So what’s the score with it?? Is it an Irish thing, a plant hire thing?

The only ones I seem to see shirtless are tipper drivers and people that work on the road. Oh and the odd builder van.

If I got shirtless they try harpooning me and putting me in the sea :frowning:

Truck with no A/C - shirt off, feel the wind on your nips, and the looks of jealousy from your peers.

Truck with A/C - shirt on, cast hearty looks of derision at those poor sweaty oiks driving round in those poverty spec rot boxes.

If its hot then youre gonna sweat, and it`s easier to keep a t-shirt clean and fresh smelling than the upholstery or a seat cover surely? Nah, no ■■■■■■■ (males) in the cab for me.

The first rule of Dipper club is: Never put your sausage roll down! :smiley:

Going back ten years I may have driven without a shirt, but doing it now that would just reveal my training bra! :open_mouth:

I have 10% body fat so at the first hint of the sun its shirt off for me.
Not that im a show off you understand, its purely on medical reasons

The reflection in the screen would make me snowblind.

I have a diagonal strip across my chest where the seat belt has worn all the hair from my front facing man rug, I could drive a left ■■■■■■ and and advertise the X factor :laughing:

Awesome, I have an image of a WW2 battleship in dazzle camoflage.

Kerragy:
Awesome, I have an image of a WW2 Battlesihip in dazzle camoflage.

Oh Christ, don’t mention WW2, you’ll set Carryfast off. He has a special app that sounds an alarm when any of his buzzwords are mentioned on the thousands of forums he frequents

eagerbeaver:
Visions of Putin riding ■■■■■■■ on his horse were in my mind.

This didn’t sound too bad, until you mentioned him - now I’ll have that image of you everytime you post instead of the Greek god like image previously used.

F-reds, you might also want to include people who have an air con button which works for no more than 10 seconds if the temp outside is lower than 15’C in your second statement about hasty glances. With the recent weather, I might have to try shirt and trousers off to have any chance of staying cool.

As for Luke, bet you’ve got air-con so effective that it freezes the fridge unit you’re pulling as well as keeping you at an exact perfect temperature in your fancy new truck? :wink:

Shirt on …

Man ■■■■■ dictate what comes off where :wink:

download.jpg

A topic about ■■■■■■■ driving and now a pic of a guy ? I’m must say i’m very, very disappointed !!

I told you not to share that picture of me Ken.

Christ, I’ve only just recently got rid of my Stobart fans, now everyone on TNUK knows my identity.

Used to do it a lot as a kid when I was farming - had the tone for it then. Now, as a method actor preparing for my next role as Jim Royle, I’m shirtless and trouserless… :grimacing:

eagerbeaver:

Christ, I’ve only just recently got rid of my Stobart fans, now everyone on TNUK knows my identity.

If that’s a pic of you EB , all I can say is, carry on as you are… :wink:

albion:

eagerbeaver:

If that’s a pic of you EB , all I can say is, carry on as you are… :wink:

It is, he paid 4k for those breast implants! :open_mouth:
Tight git wouldn’t pay the extra 2 to have his ■■■■■■■ re-positioned! :laughing:

I have enough ■■■■■■■ to contend with. You and Nowak are just two of them.

EB. I can tell you that if that picture was really you I would probably have stayed at iceland. Lol.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk