Drivers who think they are the mutts

…Nutts.
New wagon, spangly(Poofy) curtains with gold trim.
Wheels that you can see your face in.(Not that you would want to :wink: )
And a stupid Scania cushion with the same frilly bits, the size of a large handkerchief :unamused:

So today, I used your lorry, to make some wonga for the owner.
I had to move your stupid frilly curtains out of the way, so I could actually have decent vision.
I had to unplug your multiple socket that powers your chav nav, phone and ■■■■ plug.
Then, to top it all, I spilled some carbonated water on your seat, that left a stain…I might add, that the ‘stain’ was where it had actually cleansed the seat from your detritus!

I didn`t mind the glass ashtray you had on the centre console :open_mouth: Nor did I mind the 10…Yes 10 hanging tree airfresheners, you had festooned about the cab, along with two, yes two of those airfreshener machines that propel liquid every 10 minutes :unamused:

I couldn`t fill it with diesel on my return, because the pump key believed that I had used it several times previous, which I had not. So I left you a note of apology, detailing the reason why I could not fill it.

Yet for you Jem (whatever the Devil knows this means) It is on one of those stupid nameplate things in his windscreen :unamused: It was not enough…You had to call the boss, on his day of rest and whine like a stuck pig.

The boss then called me, as I was dishing up a lovely home made chinese meal and sinking a nice cold cider…Obviously he was not happy, as I would not be, or indeed was! I had to explain what the ‘score’ was…In my own time, with my wife and my dog, in the kitchen and then the garden.

Thankfully, the boss knows that I accept responsibility for any extranoius variables, this includes damage, lateness, or any other problems with the truck, drop, collection, whatever.

So Jem, your whiney little arse is mine, my wife was stressed, my dog was stressed…All because I was stressed. I can only hope that you read this board on your weeks tramping.

I look forward to making your aquaintence, as does my Rhodesian Ridgeback…To inflict the wife upon you would be just plain cruel. :wink:

Stay lucky fella, I feel that you are going to need it.

And did I mention that I am a Satanist…I just hope you get back to the depot on Friday unharmed.

Cool as baby…Sub Zero Mofo.

I take it Jem won’t be on your Christmas card list? :wink:

im sure Jem is ■■■■■■■ himself at your online threat, you work for the same company, you know his motor, how not go and lamp him one instead of being a crybaby online? :unamused:

stuartrobbie:
im sure Jem is [zb] himself at your online threat, you work for the same company, you know his motor, how not go and lamp him one instead of being a crybaby online? :unamused:

You are not in possession of the full facts.
I work on a casual basis, 1 maybe 2 days a week, so I do not know the regular drivers, nor do they know me. But I have a feeling this may change pretty quickly.
Thanks for the crybaby refrence, it shows real maturity on your part.

I drove a Stobart truck once out of Newport on the agency where the driver had used the voice recorder on his phone to detail a list of Do’s and Dont’s then set it as the ring tone. One of them concerned the radio, which I set all the presets to radio 4 and set the traffic announcements to full volume. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Seriously, It’s someone else’s motor Personally I find all the tat riduculous but I would leave it like I found it.

mike68:
I drove a Stobart truck once out of Newport on the agency where the driver had used the voice recorder on his phone to detail a list of Do’s and Dont’s then set it as the ring tone. One of them concerned the radio, which I set all the presets to radio 4 and set the traffic announcements to full volume. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Seriously, It’s someone else’s motor Personally I find all the tat riduculous but I would leave it like I found it.

I did, apart from the diesel, which I left a note to explain…Apparently it was not good enough :unamused:

And I will add…I have not made any threats in this thread, nor would I, it is not my style.

Is it unreasonable to leave someones truck as you find it?

Granted you don’t whinge to the boss or leave pooy notes but still. Perharps if you part timers had your own you’d show abit more respect.

mike68:

My thoughts exactly.

If other drivers want all that bling in their cabs, that’s entirely up to them.
Makes no difference to me whatsoever, not doing me any harm.

att:
And I will add…I have not made any threats in this thread, nor would I, it is not my style.

So what’s this thread all about then? Someone winges about you, so you come on here to winge about him?

att:
it shows real maturity on your part.

:unamused: :unamused:

one of ours got boss out his bed at 3 in the morning to complain that another driver had left a plastic coffee cup in his TRAILER …!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I think some of you may have missed the point.
I left the vehicle how I found it…But he made up some bullmanure story about me breaking his 12V connection thingy, It was intact when I left the vehicle. His poofy frilly curtains were all in place as I had found them. The only thing I could not rectify, was the clean mark left on his seat…That he saw as a stain, because it was so bloody dirty in the first place!
And the diesel, that I have already explained.

I suppose I should dob him in for smoking, but I would not do that…I am more of a man, I would rather take it up with him personally…Hence my reference “Hoping to make his aquaintence soon” :unamused:

cieranc:

mike68:

My thoughts exactly.

If other drivers want all that bling in their cabs, that’s entirely up to them.
Makes no difference to me whatsoever, not doing me any harm.

att:

So what’s this thread all about then? Someone winges about you, so you come on here to winge about him?

att:
it shows real maturity on your part.

:unamused: :unamused:

I feel that you may indeed, need to venture out more often.

Some regular drivers get a bit carried away and seem under the impression they are OD’s.

I can’t stand some of the bling garbage, i will not drive hidden behind a frilly curtain covering 50% of the side window like some petty burglar, and i have removed every single fork truck steering wheel knob before i will take any truck out, they belong on fork trucks and tiny cars driven by the disabled, not lorries.

To be honest i find a lot of the stuff rather too camp for industrial working vehicles, tassells, frills and twinkling lights, more smellies than you can shake a stick at, cuddly toys etc, if the truck was on auto pilot i wonder if it would default straight to certain dodgy lay bys.

Always try to leave the thing in decent order though, invariably i have washed it before departing, which includes cleaning the inside of the windows too, so the regular user usually gets it back better than he left it.

So what’s the point of your thread?

As far as I can see, you’ve ■■■■■■ a regular driver off, they’ve cried to the gaffer about you, and now you’re crying about them.

And you’re calling him a ■■■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have a look in the Yellow Pages and find your nearest support group. They won’t mind listening to you you wingeing on.

Juddian:
Some regular drivers get a bit carried away and seem under the impression they are OD’s.

I can’t stand some of the bling garbage, i will not drive hidden behind a frilly curtain covering 50% of the side window like some petty burglar, and i have removed every single fork truck steering wheel knob before i will take any truck out, they belong on fork trucks and tiny cars driven by the disabled, not lorries.

To be honest i find a lot of the stuff rather too camp for industrial working vehicles, tassells, frills and twinkling lights, more smellies than you can shake a stick at, cuddly toys etc, if the truck was on auto pilot i wonder if it would default straight to certain dodgy lay bys.

Always try to leave the thing in decent order though, invariably i have washed it before departing, which includes cleaning the inside of the windows too, so the regular user usually gets it back better than he left it.

I have done that with the regular dirty buggers…Cleaned the cab from top to bottom…Because I can`t drive with a sticky steering wheel or dirty switches, arm rests and grab handles etc.
Funny, they never went screaming to the boss like a stuck pig :laughing:

att, old son, you have certainly given this weary old driver a good chuckle tonight . . top moan fella :smiley:

Like your style :smiley:

cieranc:
So what’s the point of your thread?

As far as I can see, you’ve ■■■■■■ a regular driver off, they’ve cried to the gaffer about you, and now you’re crying about them.

Have a look in the Yellow Pages and find your nearest support group. They won’t mind you wingeing on.

It is an example of how some drivers think they are the mutts nutts, the best, untouchable, the golden boy etc. When all along, they are just a ■■■■.
Why did I post it on here?
Because the miscreant may just read it…I have no idea, but he is out tramping this week.

What do you expect me to do…Ask the boss where he lives? Wait until he comes back to the yard and follow him home? I don`t have time to do that, maybe in years gone by, when I was a bit dodgy, but I am all grown up now and have better things to do with my time.

It is just a bit of light hearted relief and a bit of a laugh on my part…You gone out yet?

Dare I say Att you really should perhaps get a life can’t actually see what your prob is nothing I can see to obviously get you upset.You remind me of the furniture driver I met this week in a French truckstop ■■■■■■ and blinding about fridges running seemed even more upset when I pointed out that the large sign he was sat under stated clearly on the other side ‘Parking reserve Frigos’ and a large parking area offering silence was just over the road…‘why should I have to walk that far’…doh!

att:

stuartrobbie:
im sure Jem is [zb] himself at your online threat, you work for the same company, you know his motor, how not go and lamp him one instead of being a crybaby online? :unamused:

I work on a casual basis, 1 maybe 2 days a week, so I do not know the regular drivers, nor do they know me. But I have a feeling this may change pretty quickly.

calling you a crybaby was me being civil. plenty of other people on here wouldve called you worse. why didnt you mention the 12v lighter in your first post? you said i wasnt in possession of the full facts, unless you say you are agency or casual we can only assume you are a full time driver who’s motor is in for a service. ive said it before, but being a hardman on the internet doesnt count for much?

Cool story bro.

att:
The only thing I could not rectify, was the clean mark left on his seat…That he saw as a stain, because it was so bloody dirty in the first place!

Difficult one this is. You cleaned his seat for him, but only part of it.

[HarryMonkMode]There’s a guerilla advertising method known as reverse graffiti. With the use of a high powered cleaning machine and a stencil, a “clean” image is blasted onto the dirty city streets. Legally it’s a grey area, because although it cleans part of the street, it also leaves a conspicuous mark in the form of a company logo, slogon, URL, etc. There have been prosecutions in cases of reverse graffiti.[/HarryMonkMode]

What you did was the same. I think he’s right to be ■■■■■■ off. How hard is it not to spill your drink you ham fisted buffoon?

stuartrobbie:

att:

stuartrobbie:

calling you a crybaby was me being civil. plenty of other people on here wouldve called you worse. why didnt you mention the 12v lighter in your first post? you said i wasnt in possession of the full facts, unless you say you are agency or casual we can only assume you are a full time driver who’s motor is in for a service. ive said it before, but being a hardman on the internet doesnt count for much?

You must have missed this bit then :

“It is just a bit of light hearted relief and a bit of a laugh on my part”…

Life is too incredibly short to be serious about anything, especially a job.
As for an internet website…Well, it aint even real is it. :unamused:

As for being a hardman…I am too old and outta shape for that mullarky :laughing: