drivers wanted

I need three drivers. One for Slovakia. One for Italy and one for France. I’ll give a newbie a shot at the French work and show him what’s what.

There are always drivers needed by some companies, so, nothing new here.
How about if you start with explaining pay rates first, or is it the job for those that don’t ask crucial questions and take whatever is given to them?

hkloss1:
There are always drivers needed by some companies, so, nothing new here.
How about if you start with explaining pay rates first, or is it the job for those that don’t ask crucial questions and take whatever is given to them?

+1

I feel a little extra info would help people. Even a location is a improvement?

£650 per week for Italy, 5-6 days. £540 per week for bologne, 4-5 days.
That’s take home pay.

N17 trucker. Can you send me your email address? I can receive pm’s, but I can’t reply them.
Trailers will be shipped to Liverpool/birkenhead, Heysham, holyhead, or stranraer. Just depends where the driver lives.

Give the poster a chance he is offering work and experience for 3 drivers even giving a new starter a shot.

If potential employee’ s can’t be arsed to contact him then what chance will they have over the water sorting there own problems out.

I am fed up with all the whining that is spouted about pay and conditions when the reality is most of us have it easy now compared to the drivers of the past and wages should and do reflect this.

It is no wonder that agencies and our eastern European friends have such a foothold in our driver market.

It is really simple if you don’t want to do the job get out and let those that do get on with it.

fenland nick:
Give the poster a chance he is offering work and experience for 3 drivers even giving a new starter a shot.

If potential employee’ s can’t be arsed to contact him then what chance will they have over the water sorting there own problems out.

I am fed up with all the whining that is spouted about pay and conditions when the reality is most of us have it easy now compared to the drivers of the past and wages should and do reflect this.

It is no wonder that agencies and our eastern European friends have such a foothold in our driver market.

It is really simple if you don’t want to do the job get out and let those that do get on with it.

When can you start? :laughing:

fenland nick:

You’re new.

Remember the name ‘Limeyphil’ for future reference, you’ll understand :laughing:

New to this interweb lark 25+ years in the haulage industry.

waynedl:

fenland nick:

You’re new.

Remember the name ‘Limeyphil’ for future reference, you’ll understand :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You own lorrys now phil

waynedl:

fenland nick:

You’re new.

You beat me to it. :smiley:

kr79:
You own lorrys now phil

No, i’ve been asked to take on some drivers that live on this side of the irish sea.

Thanks for the useless comments as usual. i knew it was a bad idea posting on here.

waynedl:

This is a fair point because Phil has possibly made a certain reputation for himself, which means that some people take some of his posts with a pinch (or bucketful) of salt.

Hello lines, email details for the Italy please.
Got experience doing Italy, live in Edinburgh
airhorn98@gmail.com

limeyphil:
I need three drivers. One for Slovakia. One for Italy and one for France. I’ll give a newbie a shot at the French work and show him what’s what.

I dont do Italy and im not a newby. its Slowakia left.
Pay is £999.- ? per Month? after Tax? Sleeping in Hotel?
You not giving much Info

limeyphil:

kr79:
You own lorrys now phil

No, i’ve been asked to take on some drivers that live on this side of the irish sea.

Thanks for the useless comments as usual. i knew it was a bad idea posting on here.

Well after most of the moronic bs you usualy post what do you expect

kr79:

limeyphil:

kr79:
You own lorrys now phil

Well after most of the moronic bs you usualy post what do you expect

The truth is, I’ve been to many places and done many things. my life has been much more interesting than the dull lives of so many on here. it seems that when someone tells a story about an event that is more interesting than going from A to B on a crap hourly pay, or posted by someone that actually enjoys what they do.
Then it must be BS.

limeyphil:

fenland nick:

When can you start? :laughing:

lol, lol, lol, You’ve meade my day mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

limeyphil:
£650 per week for Italy, 5-6 days. £540 per week for bologne, 4-5 days.
That’s take home pay.

Is it for maxing your hours every week? and if so how does it relate to 48 hrs weekly average as per WTD regulations?
Is it hourly pay?
Does it include nights out?
How many days, weeks you need to be out of on the continent?