Drivers Passing Through Calais

Are the French for real, wtf are they doing ■■? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

tommy t:
Are the French for real, wtf are they doing ■■? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Calais prepares its newest migrant camp built from shipping containers | Daily Mail Online

Apparently they’ve been forced to do it due to legal action from French immigration lawyers, :imp:

But reading the pro migrant websites they’re not happy, they think the French have agreed to build housing for 1500 if they apply for asylum, but will clear the rest of the camp and start deporting failed asylum seekers. We can only hope, but I’m not going to hold my breath, :frowning: I start going over to Europe again in January and I don’t really want another year of the uncertainty, delayed crossings and worry about getting into Calais.

This subject has been given a news blackout of late - but it’s ongoing… And by that, I don’t mean in the sense of “January at the Agency” either. :unamused:

Local’s eye view?