Drivers myth,weeing in public

Is it true,that wagon drivers are exempt from indecent exposure and flashing due to the nature of the job,with no loos,a car driver having a wee,could get done.As anyone got nicked for this.?

I’ve heard from my ex boss (old coalman) that coalmen drivers were allowed to have a wazz up the wheel to cool the brakes down! This is the equivalent of MMTM though so i’m not sure if i’m having my plonker pulled or not! :grimacing:

When i was doing my hgv training my instructer said this is true and so has the union rep at my work.

Parked in the middle of Kensington High Street might not work though :wink:

I’ve had one on the Embankment in London before. Had to deliver a load of barriers for a protest and had an all day wait while the thing finished then had to pick them up. No toilets or ■■■■ all anywhere and after getting to the point where my teeth were underwater I had to go. Could have gone in a bottle, but thought i’d be confrontational just cos the plod were everywhere so i could complain about the lack of facilities but they didn’t bat an eyelid!

Must be the only time i’ve tried to get nicked and couldn’t! :unamused:

You could have bottled it,and sell it as truckers tizer,in an old lucozade bottle.

There used to be an old law dating back to when to truckers actually had horses st the front of their truck that allowed them to relieve themselves against the nearside rear wheel. Why nearside I have no idea , as this would be where all the pedestrians were.

The myth that this law is still on the statute books has been going around for years.

I got my MP to check into this a few years ago for a bit of a giggle and the reply I got back (on House of commons paper) is that the law was repealed a long time ago.(can’t remember when it said that was).

but there was a case a couple of years ago when a “celebrity” was nicked on the M62 for driving up the hard shoulder whilst in queing traffic. His defence was that he desperatley needed the toilet.
I think that he judge agreed with him and he got away with it but not too sure.

The thing is, when you gotta go, you gotta go! I’ve drained the main vein in more places than I can remember and as long as your not running up the street waving it about I can’t see the problem. I’ve never seen a driver openly standing in full view of bystanders spraying it all over the place, I think anyone with a bit of sense tries to be a bit discreet.

I’m sure Carryfast will surface any minute to prove me wrong though :unamused:

So if Paul Gadd,aka Gary Glitter got his lgv licence,he would be exempt from exhibiting his piece in public.

I dunno, but I do know I don’t “Wanna be in his gang.” If he was in a convoy do you think he would have to be “The Leader?” Sorry. I’ll get me coat.

Can’t help thinking about Gary Glitter pulling into Toddington now, silver suit, big shoulder pads, platform boots, getting out of an artic with and doing that walk across the forecourt to give his fuel card in at the kiosk :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
images.jpg

I once knew a student who was his next door neighbour,when he lived in Wedmore,in Somerset,she had to give him sugar,as made out he was too poor to buy any.
I bet he wished,that he had removed his floppy disc,when he got his PC fixed at the computer shop.

Would you share a cabin with Gazzer,on a 30 hour ferry to Santander or Bilbao.?

You can always ■■■■ on the bale of hay that a hackney carriage must carry :laughing:

del949:
There used to be an old law dating back to when to truckers actually had horses st the front of their truck that allowed them to relieve themselves against the nearside rear wheel. Why nearside I have no idea , as this would be where all the pedestrians were.

The myth that this law is still on the statute books has been going around for years.

I got my MP to check into this a few years ago for a bit of a giggle and the reply I got back (on House of commons paper) is that the law was repealed a long time ago.(can’t remember when it said that was).

but there was a case a couple of years ago when a “celebrity” was nicked on the M62 for driving up the hard shoulder whilst in queing traffic. His defence was that he desperatley needed the toilet.
I think that he judge agreed with him and he got away with it but not too sure.

i would harldy call that ■■■■■■ a celebrity :unamused:

alex ferguson, who just used it as an excuse to jump the traffic :unamused:

oh, and back on topic, it was from the old days of coach and horses, where the coach driver could ■■■■ up the rear nearside wheel, it was deemed that particular wheel so that the passengers in the coach could not see the driver doing a bit of willy waving :wink:

Apologies for implying that Mr Ferguson is/was a respected member of the elite. :smiley:
just remembered it being someone whose name was mentioned a lot in the media.

Wheel Nut:
You can always ■■■■ on the bale of hay that a hackney carriage must carry :laughing:

that law is still written have it in licencing laws :laughing: :laughing:

jx

My driving instructor told me that it was okay to take a ■■■■■ on your NS Wheel but you had to call out “Caught Short” at the same time.

Thankfully he didn’t make us practice…

MrHappy:
I dunno, but I do know I don’t “Wanna be in his gang.” If he was in a convoy do you think he would have to be “The Leader?” Sorry. I’ll get me coat.

Can’t help thinking about Gary Glitter pulling into Toddington now, silver suit, big shoulder pads, platform boots, getting out of an artic with and doing that walk across the forecourt to give his fuel card in at the kiosk :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:0

And eying up the 14 year old schoolgirls in the coachpark…
On the peeing subject, I often toot when someones trying to hold their kid for a pee by the passenger door; Doing it at the right time means parent gets wet shoes… :laughing:

Get behind the cab with the engine running,anyone nearby would think it’s a leak from the cooling system on the lorry.

Dave the Renegade:
Get behind the cab with the engine running,anyone nearby would think it’s a leak from the cooling system on the lorry.

I did that and burned my arm on the exhaust-still at least it wasn’t my ■■■■ :laughing: