Drivers hours relaxed , Fuel deliveries & Animal feeds

rha.uk.net/news_and_policy/emergency_updates

The Department for Transport has agreed to a temporary, and limited, emergency relaxation (not suspension) of the enforcement of EU drivers’ hours and working-time rules for hauliers involved directly in the distribution of fuel oil, liquid natural gas and petroleum related products to domestic, agricultural and small industrial premises, including journeys involved in the supply of these specified products between refineries to distribution depots or gas liquidification plants to regasification sites in Great Britain.

The Department for Transport has agreed to a temporary, and limited, emergency relaxation (not suspension) of the enforcement of EU drivers’ hours and working-time rules for hauliers involved directly in the distribution of raw materials to feed mills and prepared feed to livestock farms located in Great Britain

The Department for Transport has agreed to a temporary, and limited, emergency relaxation (not suspension) of the enforcement of EU drivers’ hours and working-time rules for those hauliers involved in the distribution of raw materials used in the preparation of poultry feed to the feed mills, and in the supply of prepared feed to commercial poultry farms located in Scotland.

Thats good of them, the worst road conditions for years so we’ll lift the tacho rules & drive for longer in poorer conditions cool :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I was snowed in on The Frejus one year heading south for an Xmas in Greece, anyhow time was getting on & I was stuck on The French side on The Saturday night, The Gendarmes made me & a Mckellar roadtrain park on the road. The snow ploughs worked alnight long but coverered us both in the old white stuff, come daylight The Sheriffs came back & told us to crack on as the Sunday ban was lifted so up & over it was for us 2 :smiley: On tother side The Italians told us it was OK to drive to Torino even better Fly sheet thought :smiley:

I made the boat in Bari by the skin of my teeth, Anglo Greek got there load to Piraeus & I got a groovy Xmas in Glyfada :unamused:

So yeah why should’nt things be flexible I suppose.

Fly sheet

Animal feed?? wot about human feed bread milk ect or should we all starve■■?

What they giveth with one hand is taken by the other hand, there’s a kind of payback clause according to a message I read today.

So, apparently, it’s only a loan.