Drivers are their own worst enemies!

I was parked on Tuesday night this week in Grantham services. I woke up in the morning (and I’m not the best person in the world in mornings), filled in my tacho put it on dash ready to put in head, picked up my wash bag ready to walk to services.
I noticed that the driver 2 trucks away from me was up and about too. I watched him get out of his truck and walk round doing his daily checks. When he got back to his driver’s door he proceeded to urinate up his front wheel.
This wouldn’t have bothered me but he then got his wash bag out of his truck and walked over to the services.
WHY OH WHY do a select few drivers not use the facilities provided■■? I know sometimes when you’ve got to go, you’ve got to go, but in many cases like this one it is SO wrong!!!
Toddington services stinks to high heaven in the warm weather, Makes me want to vomit from the smell.
It is difficult at times being a female driver to find places ie when parked on industrial estates overnight, to go to the toilet. I survive!!

I know…what we need is some sort of in-cab toilet! … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I mean really, even if we did have such facilities, there’d still be drivers who would pee up the wheel.
I don’t know if its marking their territory or whatever but it just seems to be something that certain types of driver like to do.

Sadly, I doubt we’ll ever stop it :frowning:

Alex

I think some of the problem is Alex , SOME drivers are too ■■■■ lazy to walk anywhere. Or they just don’t give a ****!!!

VALHALLA:
I think some of the problem is Alex , SOME drivers are too ■■■■ lazy to walk anywhere. Or they just don’t give a ****!!!

CORRECT!

Now get back to the kitchen where you belong :open_mouth: :smiley: :open_mouth:

VALHALLA:
they just don’t give a ****!!!

Nail + Head :wink:

Alex

Been in kitchen Okey-Didiely-Dokely got bored!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

VALHALLA:
Been in kitchen Okey-Didiely-Dokely got bored!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All the best chefs are men :smiley: :smiley:

I dunno Okey… my girlfriend can knock up a pretty damned good corned beef sarnie!

Anyway… back to topic:

Scarab:
I dunno Okey… my girlfriend can knock up a pretty damned good corned beef sarnie!

Anyway… back to topic:

Sorry just got back from having a pee up my wheel :smiley:

probally his way of getting back at them for charging him 3.99 for a sarnee

The average age of a lorry driver is 50, another couple of years or so and you will be pleased he wee’d on the wheel and not his pants :laughing:

VALHALLA:
I was parked on Tuesday night this week in Grantham services. I woke up in the morning (and I’m not the best person in the world in mornings), filled in my tacho put it on dash ready to put in head, picked up my wash bag ready to walk to services.
I noticed that the driver 2 trucks away from me was up and about too. I watched him get out of his truck and walk round doing his daily checks. When he got back to his driver’s door he proceeded to urinate up his front wheel.
This wouldn’t have bothered me but he then got his wash bag out of his truck and walked over to the services.
WHY OH WHY do a select few drivers not use the facilities provided■■? I know sometimes when you’ve got to go, you’ve got to go, but in many cases like this one it is SO wrong!!!
Toddington services stinks to high heaven in the warm weather, Makes me want to vomit from the smell.
It is difficult at times being a female driver to find places ie when parked on industrial estates overnight, to go to the toilet. I survive!!

I’M SORRY VAL! i dint think you saw me! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Be even more pleased if he used the toilet!!!
Mr Vain’s idea of incab toilet good.
If driver’s can’t wait there is a product on the market called ‘incontinance pants’ !!!

I used to double man with a bloke like that. We’d stop at a services for a break. He’d then ■■■■ at the side of the truck and walk into the services. :imp:

I’m thinking of writing a book about truck services and calling it “■■■■ and Diesel.”

Maybe he had a small pecker and didn’t want anyone to stand next to him and make fun of his maggot. :laughing:

limeyphil:
Maybe he had a small pecker and didn’t want anyone to stand next to him and make fun of his maggot. :laughing:

the opposite for me, i wish mine was 12" long, save me carrying this big thing about :sunglasses: .

Wheel Nut:
The average age of a lorry driver is 50, another couple of years or so and you will be pleased he wee’d on the wheel and not his pants :laughing:

PMSL :smiley: well someone had to say it…

Scarab:
I know…what we need is some sort of in-cab toilet! … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Alex

You mean you don’t have one, i use a bottle :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to park up in business parks, industrial estates and the likes good 15min walk to nearest supermarket just for a pee, rather pee in a bottle and empty it down a drain when its time to go.

Plus forgot its good for a bit of road rage in the summer when some ****** is having a go at you chuck a bottle of pee in through their sunroof :slight_smile:

Kenny1975:

Scarab:
Alex

You mean you don’t have one, i use a bottle :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to park up in business parks, industrial estates and the likes good 15min walk to nearest supermarket just for a pee, rather pee in a bottle and empty it down a drain when its time to go.

I d really love to watch vallhalla or lucy :smiling_imp: pee in a bottle