Drivers are their own worst enemies!

David5l:
I d really love to watch vallhalla or lucy :smiling_imp: pee in a bottle

There are forums / magazines for all that malarkey mate.

Mr Vain is buggering about with his lorry latrine while the ladies already have a she-wee

Years ago we had toilets in outhouses, you had to go across the yard to use them. Nowadays we have ‘en suite’. People in offices or factories for the most part do not have to trapse 300 yards plus for a wee. I can understand a guy having a wee on his wheel and then going on the long walk to the toilet for a wash, somethings can wait. If the lorry parks are stinking of wee you have to ask why don;t the management put portaloos in the lorry park instead of making you walk 300 yards and having stupid bints asking you if you want a credit card when all you want is a ■■■■? The Victorians led the way for providing public facilities, modern day capatalists who are supposed to provide the service free as part of their terms of running an MSA make sure that on your way to the bog you are exposed to as much advertising as possible and as much retail exposure as possible before you get to the toilet.
And people are suprised they ■■■■ on the wheel? Next thing someones going to be suprised why no one chooses to go and buy food in them!! The only thing i am suprised at is that trucks actually use these places for overnight stops.

Well if any one should ask what the general conversation was on trucknet this weekend you can reply sewage!

I have to confess that i have urinated in my wheel arches from time to time, but only out of desperation. How ever, i do find it wholally unacceptable when a driver does it standing at fuel pumps. I have seen this many times, last time was at Crawley crossing, J13 M1. I came out of the toilet block only to see a driver urinating on the floor, 20feet from the toilet block!

VALHALLA:
Toddington services stinks to high heaven in the warm weather, Makes me want to vomit from the smell.!!

LOl, too true, most do tho. I know it’s minging and for the most part just down to lazyness but sadly, especially for the ladies, comes with the job. I’ll not be a hypocrite - I’ve been there too when I’ve had to but not at a services, we’re all adults, we CAN hold on for the few minutes it takes to get to the loo, I do think it’s wrong how trucks are shuved so far away from the toilet though - perhaps a seperate toilet would be an idea, right in where the trucks park but then I guess they’re worried you’ll not buy anything, pee on the seat and drive off :laughing:

darkseeker:

VALHALLA:
Toddington services stinks to high heaven in the warm weather, Makes me want to vomit from the smell.!!

LOl, too true, most do tho. I know it’s minging and for the most part just down to lazyness but sadly, especially for the ladies, comes with the job. I’ll not be a hypocrite - I’ve been there too when I’ve had to but not at a services, we’re all adults, we CAN hold on for the few minutes it takes to get to the loo, I do think it’s wrong how trucks are shuved so far away from the toilet though - perhaps a seperate toilet would be an idea, right in where the trucks park but then I guess they’re worried you’ll not buy anything, pee on the seat and drive off :laughing:

See, there you go again. Raising another bug bear. Why oh why is it you find some arse has peed on the seat? And worse still, how has somebody managed to get the brown stuff on the seat or around the bowl? What is the matter with some people? Why is there not a toilet brush in MSA cubicles? Why is there not a bell or buzzer to call the lav attendents attention to a un sanitery cubicle? Why oh why am i asking you? I should be asking the MSA’s.

MR VAIN:
Why oh why is it you find some arse has peed on the seat?.

How does that work then? I’ve always used my willy to pee out of…:stuck_out_tongue:

MR VAIN:
And worse still, how has somebody managed to get the brown stuff on the seat or around the bowl?

Now that’s what an arse is used for… :wink:

Do you always pick holes in it shrek? The arse i mean! :laughing: :laughing:

talk about the conversation going “down hill” … :laughing:

I guess you’d call it toilet humour :wink:

I’ll get me coat

I never do it. BUT.

Why in UK there aren’t any small lay-bys in the motorways just for few trucks, 10 cars and with a toilet?

Every time when I want to ■■■■ on the Motorway I must pull off to one of these big MSA’s, find place to park (often with reversing into tight space), walk up to hundreds couples of metres to petrol station or MSA buliding, wait in the queue unless two coaches of pensioners with urinal problems will do their business and just after 15 minutes I am ready to start drive again… :frowning:

orys:
I never do it. BUT.

Why in UK there aren’t any small lay-bys in the motorways just for few trucks, 10 cars and with a toilet?

It’s obvious innit! Because you’d have 10 guys from the 10 cars asking if you’d like some backdoor action in the toilets. :laughing:

macplaxton:

orys:
I never do it. BUT.

It’s obvious innit! Because you’d have 10 guys from the 10 cars asking if you’d like some backdoor action in the toilets. :laughing:

Yeah. So it’s becouse of highly gay population in UK we are not allowed to ■■■■ in peace? :wink:

Mike C, I know where you are coming from about the walk etc but, my point was if you read my original post … the driver did his daily check before having a wee against his wheel. If he was that desperate for the loo, surely the 150 odd feet he walked around his truck would have nearly got him to the toilet in the services.

VALHALLA:
Mike C, I know where you are coming from about the walk etc but, my point was if you read my original post … the driver did his daily check before having a wee against his wheel. If he was that desperate for the loo, surely the 150 odd feet he walked around his truck would have nearly got him to the toilet in the services.

You’re probably right to be honest, as Mr Vain points out there are lazy gits who do it at the pumps. They should have toilets more accesible to the lorry parks i think though.

Scarab:
I know…what we need is some sort of in-cab toilet! … :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Got several of those, their called tesco’s carrier bags :wink:

I think the worst services must be Oxford services for toilets and the distance, from the lorry park. I am sure it is done on purpose but the garage toilet always seems to be out of order too.

I think Hopwood Park is a close second Wheel Nut. MSA’s probably make the trucks park so far away on the thinking that we need to get some excercise, they know we have been into their services and had some pile of expensive rubbish to eat.

VALHALLA:
I think Hopwood Park is a close second Wheel Nut. MSA’s probably make the trucks park so far away on the thinking that we need to get some excercise, they know we have been into their services and had some pile of expensive rubbish to eat.

Or they dont want the laydeez to get embarassed when the drivers all turn round in unison and wave at them with their tools like a busload of windowlickers

Could be right there :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

i keep a special coat for changing brake chambers on the services…the dna on/in it could place me at a thousand crime scene’s. :laughing:

good job it’s been raining for the past 2 summers. :confused: