Driver Hour Guard

Does anybody know were i can get a Driver Hour Guard manual from?

thank you :wink:

Steve

There used to be a forum on here but it seem s to have disappeared for some unknown reason , maybe he didnt pay his dues im not sure.

Its apparently a site “by drivers for drivers” so im sure someone will send it to you or let you know where to get it.

Hi Steve,

Try this link I have sent you it should give you what you need :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Regards Tracy

www.dts-limited.co.uk/catalog/dts_manuals.php

NLT1:
Hi Steve,

Try this link I have sent you it should give you what you need :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Regards Tracy

www.dts-limited.co.uk/catalog/dts_manuals.php

thank you tracy much appreciated :laughing:

jammymutt:
There used to be a forum on here but it seem s to have disappeared for some unknown reason , maybe he didnt pay his dues im not sure.

DTS have not paid a few advertising bills going by the e-mails I’ve recieved :wink: :wink:

Anyone wanting help or instructions with the Hour Guards need only e-mail me at davey@capitol-enterprises.net where I will be happy to answer questions (Seeing as DTS Cannot / Will not answer any)

Davey Driver:

jammymutt:

DTS have not paid a few advertising bills going by the e-mails I’ve recieved :wink: :wink:

Anyone wanting help or instructions with the Hour Guards need only e-mail me at davey@capitol-enterprises.net where I will be happy to answer questions (Seeing as DTS Cannot / Will not answer any)

that also goes on another site Davey no money no advert :laughing: :laughing:

By Drivers £or Drivers. :laughing: :laughing:

fast to take your money,slow to pay the bills…

IMO
it doesnt seem like the upgrade to the PCB is gonna happen :frowning: unless someone in authority is gonna post and tell me different Im guessing that maybe the company will fold and pheonix up elsewhere

Peirre
sceptical

peirre:
IMO
it doesnt seem like the upgrade to the PCB is gonna happen :frowning: unless someone in authority is gonna post and tell me different Im guessing that maybe the company will fold and pheonix up elsewhere

Peirre
sceptical

What I can say as known facts are the following:

A Customer of DTS was told to return his Timer last friday with an assurance it would be back with him by Wednesday this week 26th July, he phoned DTS yesterday 24th July and asked if it would be back by wednesday, the reply was NO and they offered him a full refund.

The Excuse now is that there is a problem with Fedex in China, now in all the years I’ve dealt with Fedex (6 in total) they never had problems which would result in parcels not being sent to the UK.

So out of curiosity, I visited companies house website and purchased the copy of the DTS files as recorded with them, it appears Michael Fenwick-Scott resigned as a Director on 12th May and his Daughter was appointed as Director, his wife still remains as Company Secretary.

A Copy of these documents can be emailed to anyone wishing to see them.

Maybe something is planned and he does not want his pals at the Golf Club associating him with a company which has severely lost its reputation due to one Director’s greed :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: pass the blame onto his daughter perhaps?

I have spoken to the suppliers of the PCB who have confirmed he has paid a 50% deposit for 1000 pcb’s but they will not dispatch them until the other 50% is paid into their account, going off memory the PCB value at manufacture was around USD $13.00 each about £6.00 in english money, so it looks like the suppliers still awaiting £3,000 :question:

As for Phoenixing up elsewhere, I very much doubt it, they tried to claim the rights to the software and I produced a letter to the trustee handling my bankruptcy, which was obtained last year confirming the software belonged to me and not Capitol Enterprises when it was put into liquidation, I know there is very little chance that DTS will be purchasing any more timers from China as they have not even started to negotiate a licence fee for the sale of them using our software, and they certainly have not asked for their own software to be written according to the suppliers.

This sounds as though we are all going to be out of pocket. I cant afford to throw money away like this. When Davey was part off OR THE company I had no problems now that Fenick scott or whatever as got his hands on it the whole thing goes flop. If he’s offered a full rfeund to one buyer of the DH02 then he should offer all of us a FULL REFUND so the Daughter of please offer refund to us all. Just think how that would sound at the Golf Club :laughing:

Arfa:
This sounds as though we are all going to be out of pocket. I cant afford to through money away like this. When Davey was part off OR THE company I had no problems now that Fenick scott or whatever as got his hands on it the whole thing goes flop. If he’s offered a full rfeund to one buyer of the DH02 then he should offer all of us a FULL REFUND so the Daughter of please offer refund to us all. Just think how that would sound at the Golf Club :laughing:

Arfa you will find a few posts where I have advised customers to contact DTS direct to sort things out with them, I dont know how many have e-mailed or telephoned them to date, but I know that in one of his posts on the DTS forums, he said he only had 800 or so to replace the pcb’s on because they had refunded the rest of the customers.

To sort out things out call them on 0845 129 8592

If you get no answer or want to go direct to the top, his mobile number is 07976399103 the Directors number is 07866263633 or the Company Secretary’s number is 07815901061

The 3 numbers above are all DTS company Mobile phone numbers or for email try mike@dts-limited.co.uk

I will say one thing,when Davey had his much publicised problems,at least the drivers, (His customers.) still got 1st rate service.And as for someone who had a problem with one of the plastic clips,I can vouch for that. :smiley:

Seemingly,this is not what DTS are interested in. :angry:

If they treat their customers with contempt,then they deserve to go bust.

Ken.

My mate told me to get one of these HourGuards but not from the original DTS company as they had a few minor problems,he told me that a new version is due out soon with no faults so i will wait and see what write ups these get, but i did like the guard from what he showed me.

hal56 wait until Davey Drivers hour guard comes out he’s a dam good fella he will put you right

I phoned DTS today.and i was told that the parts are on their way.I asked will i get a phone call or will it just be posted to my house.The lady said it would be posted and that would get a call aswell.
She was wanting to end the conversation.And then i said you havnt even got my name or number.
I think she was phobbing me off.

I asked if i could just return it and get a refund.She said yes,but i’m not sure if my refund will turn up if i send the timer back.

Tony b

Quinny:
I will say one thing,when Davey had his much publicised problems,at least the drivers, (His customers.) still got 1st rate service.And as for someone who had a problem with one of the plastic clips,I can vouch for that. :smiley: .

I gotta agree, Davey went the extra yard or two to help me when I had minor problems with my 1st 1.

Top bloke

tonyb…:
I phoned DTS today.and i was told that the parts are on their way.

Well its 5.47am and I’ve just had a conversation on Skype with the supplier in China, he says that at present no PCB’s have been sent because they are rectifying problems found at QC stage and he is expecting 150 pcs that have been sorted out, delivered to his office sometime today (Bear in mind they are 8 hrs or so in front) He is going to send these out to DTS either today or tomorrow by Fedex

Now just recounting on DTS’s excuses this week, errrrmmmm Wasn’t Fedex experiencing some sort of problem which was causing the delay? Well obviously it looks like the problem was that there was no parcel for Fedex to collect :smiling_imp:

In an e-mail to a customer Mike stated and I Quote “Don’t believe everything that you read, I take it you have been reading
Davey Drivers postings, I am worried about that chap. But unfortunately he
is a good friend of the manufacturer and I am sure he has been asking for
delays to prove his point.”

Now bearing in mind its my name associated with the timer, why on earth would I try and hamper the timers being repaired? The man is absolutely paranoid :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Just incase he is reading these postings

I HAVE NOT ASKED FOR DELAYS, I WANT THEM REPAIRED ASAP

ADDITIONAL INFO Added Fri 27th 05:15am

Another Cause of the delay is the fact that they are having to assemble a complete timer to test the USB facility works okay, then dissasemble the timer again, now if a fault is found thats twice a timer has to be assembled, it takes me approx 10 mins to dissassemble and re-assemble so multiply that by say 1000 and it equates to approx 100 man hours to test them + whatever extra time there is if one is faulty.

Anyway, the supplier has just confirmed he has in fact sent 100 pcb’s to DTS yesterday (Thurs) to get him started with the replacements, so now is the time to arrange returning yours for a free upgrade Tel 0845 129 8592 to speak to DTS as they should have them by Monday PM.

jammymutt:

By drivers for drivers and this [zb]ing driver is going bankrupt as it is, never mind people not paying for their adverts. :imp:

Lucy:

jammymutt:

By drivers for drivers and this [zb]ing driver is going bankrupt as it is, never mind people not paying for their adverts. :imp:

Is it not worth a threat of the small claims Court?

I know one of his best friends (Golfing Partners) is Vaughan somebody a Director at Reed Boardall, maybe a little name and shame is required, embarress him into paying up?

If it’s worth anything, I still have a copy of the minutes from the meeting held in December in which it was agreed that specific amounts were paid to the websites advertised on the CD Rom supplied with the CE02, the amounts are actually listed but I wont list them publicly.