Driver Hour Guard

We really can’t afford to follow through on the threat Davey, so it’d be an idle one and by the sounds of things unlikely to work.

Lucy:
We really can’t afford to follow through on the threat Davey, so it’d be an idle one and by the sounds of things unlikely to work.

snap, and why advertise crap goods?..keep up the pressure davey…

Theres an advert in commercial motor for the new timer.

But is it the faulty sort or has the fault been sorted in this one

Tony b

tonyb…:
Theres an advert in commercial motor for the new timer.

But is it the faulty sort or has the fault been sorted in this one

Tony b

The Advert in Commercial Motor is run by a Legitimate Company called Corocharm who have no connection to DTS other than acting as a sales outlet for them.

The guy who runs Corocharm is a very pleasant guy called James Bunby, when I last spoke to him via email a couple of weeks ago he was saying that they had laid off the adverts for the CE02 until the problems were rectified, its possible DTS have contacted him saying the faults are now rectified ?

However, when I was talking to the suppliers last week they said they had only been able to dispatch 100 pcb’s to DTS last Thursday as it was taking a long time to test the pcb’s as they litterally had to build a timer, test the pcb and usb etc then dismantle it to remove the PCB for shipment to DTS.

If orders arrive with DTS via Corocharm next week, then who do you think will get priority of the PCB being replaced?

A) Existing Customers who have already paid for their timers and therefore no payment benefit to DTS

or

B) Timers which will be dispatched on behalf of Corocharm to allow income to be recieved in 30 days time?

Davey, please excuse my lack of knowledge on the recentish happenings; I understand you decided to wrap the company up due to the bad press which had gone on with your sis (?).

Is there something stopping you starting up again, either in your own name or someone else, and carrying on where you left off? Not sure what ties you have with DTS but they seem to be doing well at [zb] off customers - can’t you fob them off and go it alone? :confused:

Rob at present I am Bankrupt, this should end in Mid January once the 12 months is up.

At present my son is starting his own company up which will import the timers into the UK, however, I have told him I am more than happy to act as an unpaid advisor for him and help with the Tech Support etc, his first shipment of 500 timers are due next week (Tuesday) as they are currently clearing customs at Heathrow.

DTS commissioned an extra mold back in January which is identical to the one used by their suppliers, they had not paid for it so my son paid and is using that one, so in effect its identical to the CE02 timers.

Over the past 2 months many customers of DTS have contacted me stating they are getting no joy from DTS, many returned their timers for a full refund and have placed orders with my son instead, I do intend emerging again and carrying on where I left off, DTS still have not made any attempt to get the software updated to take into account of next years changes in legislation, having said that, they are not permitted to alter the software anyway and need to find a new software writer, I’m lucky in the sense that my family own the existing software which will only cost a couple of grand to update, wheras DTS need to have their software written from scratch which could cost in excess of £50,000 due to the complexity of the software, its litterally programs running within programs etc.

The CE01 will become useless from Next April, we are working with the software writer to use a program made up from the CE02 software with the USB and 26 week functions removed, the LCD will be the same as the CE02 so nice and clear with large text, in effect it will be bigger and better, we are working within a budget to keep the end price low and will probably only make them available via websites and adverts in magazines to cut out the middlemans profits which are ussually around 33%.

There is a lot of things going on behind the scenes at present, but in a Nutshell, Yes I willbe returning and yes I will be offering a much better service than DTS could ever plan to. DTS currently use 2 telephone numbers which are registered to me personally so once my son gets established the phone numbers will be re-directed anyway, its just nice of DTS to advertise my sons numbers on all his documentation Lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anyone who knows me knows that I will endeavour to sort things out for the best, As DTS Cannot / Will Not

Davey

Right, I’m with you on your plans for the future etc, but who are DTS and what are they doing selling [apparently] your gear? :confused:

Davey Driver:
Rob at present I am Bankrupt, this should end in Mid January once the 12 months is up.

At present my son is starting his own company up which will import the timers into the UK, however, I have told him I am more than happy to act as an unpaid advisor for him and help with the Tech Support etc, his first shipment of 500 timers are due next week (Tuesday) as they are currently clearing customs at Heathrow.

DTS commissioned an extra mold back in January which is identical to the one used by their suppliers, they had not paid for it so my son paid and is using that one, so in effect its identical to the CE02 timers.

Over the past 2 months many customers of DTS have contacted me stating they are getting no joy from DTS, many returned their timers for a full refund and have placed orders with my son instead, I do intend emerging again and carrying on where I left off, DTS still have not made any attempt to get the software updated to take into account of next years changes in legislation, having said that, they are not permitted to alter the software anyway and need to find a new software writer, I’m lucky in the sense that my family own the existing software which will only cost a couple of grand to update, wheras DTS need to have their software written from scratch which could cost in excess of £50,000 due to the complexity of the software, its litterally programs running within programs etc.

The CE01 will become useless from Next April, we are working with the software writer to use a program made up from the CE02 software with the USB and 26 week functions removed, the LCD will be the same as the CE02 so nice and clear with large text, in effect it will be bigger and better, we are working within a budget to keep the end price low and will probably only make them available via websites and adverts in magazines to cut out the middlemans profits which are ussually around 33%.

There is a lot of things going on behind the scenes at present, but in a Nutshell, Yes I willbe returning and yes I will be offering a much better service than DTS could ever plan to. DTS currently use 2 telephone numbers which are registered to me personally so once my son gets established the phone numbers will be re-directed anyway, its just nice of DTS to advertise my sons numbers on all his documentation Lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anyone who knows me knows that I will endeavour to sort things out for the best, As DTS Cannot / Will Not

Davey

Davey you have email :sunglasses: