Driver/ Drivers Mate

So ive been working for this company for about 4 month now the work isnt too bad the trucks a bit of a bleeder but thats what is to be expected right the new guy doesnt get the pride of the fleet everytime yeah. So anyway my question/ want of advice is that i have a lad that come with me most days he barley says anything at times other than to moan and its starting to grate on me he has also broken a lot of H&S rules but gets away with it do you guys have any tips for entertaining yourself when you have a driver / drivers mate with you like this (ps my radio is broken so i cant use that to occupy myself)

rohypnol

Put yer Ipod on and ignore the twit.

gogzy:
rohypnol

Or chloroform.

when i said i wanted to have a bit of fun i didnt mean i wanted to shag em - i wanted the hours to go a bit quicker and be a bit more of a laugh

I wasn’t thinking of you shagging him either.

Just gets you a bit of peace and quiet from the moaning.

dafpower:
when i said i wanted to have a bit of fun i didnt mean i wanted to shag em - i wanted the hours to go a bit quicker and be a bit more of a laugh

just start off with a bit of foreplay then
or tickle him

Why don’t you just tell him that he is an annoying little twonk and be done with it ?
He may either change his attitude ro better still … quit.

Come on to him/tell him you’ve had strong feelings for him for along time, he’ll ask too go with another driver then and you’ll get somebody else instead :wink: :smiley:

tango boy:
Come on to him/tell him you’ve had strong feelings for him for along time, he’ll ask too go with another driver then and you’ll get somebody else instead :wink: :smiley:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what he said :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

ha ha like that one only thing is he knows im trying to get off with the despatcher (yes the despatcher is a she and yes we have know each other for ages)& he knows it ipod it is going to be i think

dafpower:

tango boy:

ha ha like that one only thing is he knows im trying to get off with the despatcher & he knows it ipod it is going to be i think

Would be funny, but also could backfire if he felt the same way :open_mouth: :laughing:

tango boy:

dafpower:

tango boy:

ha ha like that one only thing is he knows im trying to get off with the despatcher & he knows it ipod it is going to be i think

Would be funny, but also could backfire if he felt the same way :open_mouth: :laughing:

yeah only i know hes married whether that is married in the common sense of the word or not remains to be seen but his personal choices arent for me to judge so i think adding music to my ipod is going to be the best solution

Tell us more about the dispatcher??

tango boy:

What if he likes that ?

Pat Hasler:

tango boy:

What if he likes that ?

then the delivery round is gonna be so much more fun then lol

FarnboroughBoy11:

5’ 10’’ long dark hair a size 10 -12 depending on the cut of dress ■■■■ like you wouldnt believe and an arse to die for cheeky personality flirty as they come ■■■■ im starting already

dafpower:

FarnboroughBoy11:

5’ 10’’ long dark hair a size 10 -12 depending on the cut of dress ■■■■ like you wouldnt believe and an arse to die for cheeky personality flirty as they come [zb] im starting already

Sounds like she could have an apprentice :slight_smile:

how about a 3 some with the despatcher

bigvern1:
Put yer Ipod on and ignore the twit.

MASSIVE +1 on that one!

Sod all the foreplay just tell him your parents want to meet there sons new fling, hell run a mile! :slight_smile: