Drink drugs policy

hi my new company recently put into force a no drink drugs policy and just looking to find out where i stand as i got a stag do in amsterdam in couple weeks and who knows i might partake in some of amsterdams finesnt…so on return should i get tested where do i stand as im on holiday and in a counrty thats legel .■■? would this hold up if i should face the boot … :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a drug test for the job I now have, the guy that did the test told me certain herbal remedies will show in your pee for up to 8 weeks.

I was under the impression it was tolerated not legal :wink:

If you are talking about the green herbal its generally 4 weeks in your system if a urine test

Amazingly me and my mates managed to go to Amsterdam on a stag do and not do any drugs.

Are you such a weak willed person that you cannot manage to stay out of an “18 and over” cafe?

And as the test only shows up a positive and cannot tell when you took it, no that wouldn’t stand up and you would be fired.

Conor:
Amazingly me and my mates managed to go to Amsterdam on a stag do and not do any drugs.

Are you such a weak willed person that you cannot manage to stay out of an “18 and over” cafe?

And as the test only shows up a positive and cannot tell when you took it, no that wouldn’t stand up and you would be fired.

Vitriol Turton strikes again with his big stick. :laughing:

Everywhere I’ve worked in a driving capacity the company’s have had this policy and I’m yet to be tested. I think you could argue you weren’t at work, no danger etc and it’s in your free time. If you were drinking alcohol or smoking dope at the wheel then it’s different.

As for the trip…enjoy it’s the finest ganger you’ll ever smoke :sunglasses:

You dont even need to enter those cafes, just stand by the door… its cheaper

OllieNotts:
Everywhere I’ve worked in a driving capacity the company’s have had this policy and I’m yet to be tested. I think you could argue you weren’t at work, no danger etc and it’s in your free time. If you were drinking alcohol or smoking dope at the wheel then it’s different.

As for the trip…enjoy it’s the finest ganger you’ll ever smoke :sunglasses:

And I think the company could argue you’ve turned up for work with drugs in your system. Bye, bye, job.

advice from a friend in know (he’s a drug advice worker ) drink milk for 3 weeks when your home as thc (the fun stuff in weed ) is fat soluble and will get it out of your system quicker

Rob K:

Conor:

Vitriol Turton strikes again with his big stick. :laughing:

What is the point of going to Amsterdam, unless you are just going for the taste of the sea and crabs? :stuck_out_tongue:

scottishrob:
hi my new company recently put into force a no drink drugs policy and just looking to find out where i stand as i got a stag do in amsterdam in couple weeks and who knows i might partake in some of amsterdams finesnt…so on return should i get tested where do i stand as im on holiday and in a counrty thats legel .■■? would this hold up if i should face the boot … :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are off your head when you get back, then you need a couple of days off, as for the legality of companies doing drug testing in house, it has been discussed before on these forums.

Drug testing at work, it is really taking the ■■■■!

if worse comes to worse get somebody else to pee in a cup before you go to work

all ill say is just dont smoke too much if you do, best way to do it tho is buy a muffin…and eat it in about 5 mins.

just dont do it hen your walking through the airport heading for your flight, it certainly makes for an interesting flight home hahahahahahaha

Bu

gogzy:
if worse comes to worse get somebody else to pee in a cup before you go to work

all ill say is just dont smoke too much if you do, best way to do it tho is buy a muffin…and eat it in about 5 mins.

just dont do it hen your walking through the airport heading for your flight, it certainly makes for an interesting flight home hahahahahahaha

But not your missus if eyes preggers ::slight_smile:

yea obv not your wifes…then they might know what your up to

or think your preggers

you never know :smiley:

if your really worried about a pee test pee in a cup before you go away

scottishrob:
hi my new company recently put into force a no drink drugs policy and just looking to find out where i stand …

Most agree to this when they sign the employment contract.or visit a place where it a condition of entering the premises

If it is not in your original contract then I am fairly sure it cannot be legally introduced retrospectively without your permission

gogzy:

Just don’t work for the stasi companies that do this BS. Simples. Seems drivers will take any BS thrown at them these days. I wonder how many drivers would agree to it if the company said that for security reasons you must be implanted with an RFID chip so we can track your whereabouts. And I bet there’d be some mugs that’d agree to it - “I’ve got nothing to hide, so why not?” :unamused:

Rob K:

gogzy:

Just don’t work for the stasi companies that do this BS. Simples. Seems drivers will take any BS thrown at them these days. I wonder how many drivers would agree to it if the company said that for security reasons you must be implanted with an RFID chip so we can track your whereabouts. And I bet there’d be some mugs that’d agree to it - “I’ve got nothing to hide, so why not?” :unamused:

Would you agree with drink/drug testing if you have been involved in an accident? Carried out by your company.

rambo19:

Rob K:

gogzy:

Would you agree with drink/drug testing if you have been involved in an accident? Carried out by your company.

No. Why would I ? Or are you suggesting that anyone who doesn’t agree to one is guilty of being under the influence?

If you want the job keep off the illegal recreational drugs.
This industry can do without drivers who take illegal drugs, or have an excessive alcohol problem.
If the OP’'s going to Amsterdam why pop into his doctors surgery and ask them for another legal recreational drug (Sildenafil) so he can over indulge in amsterdam’s other tourist recreation without fear of risking his job on his return