Drink driving mum launch's car

youtu.be/AQ-1aJK1Nuo
Apparently necking a bottle of vodka at wheel with a 2 year old in the car.

Keep up mate!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=146147

Never driven around with a screaming toddler in the car? It’s enough to drive you to drink…

the nodding donkey:
Never driven around with a screaming toddler in the car? It’s enough to drive you to drink…

My parents had 4 of us in the back of a Triumph Herald, reg No. SWH 182
That was followed by a Cortina Mk1 Reg No. EOX 234D

Holy ■■■■!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t all rush to help will they!!

TheNewBoy:

I guess they were afraid of finding little more than smashed up body parts with lots of claret.
Good clearance though on the takeoff, totally cleared the chevron board and only lightly clipped the shrubbery, but she needs more practice on her landings.

Gembo:

TheNewBoy:

I guess they were afraid of finding little more than smashed up body parts with lots of claret.
Good clearance though on the takeoff, totally cleared the chevron board and only lightly clipped the shrubbery, but she needs more practice on her landings.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

tango man in the tipper seemed to be in a state of confusion :laughing:

nice of the stobrat plobber to abandon the truck in the middle of the road…he must be wanting to practice being an ambulance driver…

dieseldog999:
nice of the stobrat plobber to abandon the truck in the middle of the road…he must be wanting to practice being an ambulance driver…

I probably would of done the same if I thought I could help.

I should think witnessing something like this would be rather distressing and you’d maybe need a moment or two to gather your thoughts before springing into action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver-Once-More:
My parents had 4 of us in the back of a Triumph Herald, reg No. SWH 182
That was followed by a Cortina Mk1 Reg No. EOX 234D

I can remember being followed by one of those as well, but never noted the number plate ! :laughing:

adam277:

dieseldog999:

you might think it would help more parking at the side of the road and let the ambulance completely gridlock the entire area as they usually do once they arrive with their self inflicted overkill.for the state of the bladdered blimp behind the wheel then i think the ambulance would need to be waiting on thunderbird 2 or pickfords to be of any use.

Was anyone else half expecting an old guy carrying a piece of wood to be running after it muttering “bloody handbrakes. Be the death of me they will”

That tipper driver is an embarrassment to his profession, stopping at the scene of a serious accident when he’s muck to move! So does he think he is? A knight of the road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dieseldog999:

adam277:

dieseldog999:

you might think it would help more parking at the side of the road and let the ambulance completely gridlock the entire area as they usually do once they arrive with their self inflicted overkill.for the state of the bladdered blimp behind the wheel then i think the ambulance would need to be waiting on thunderbird 2 or pickfords to be of any use.

Maybe but people dont always think straight when they witness something like that and he may have first aid training. Chances are though he wanted to be a hero or just have something to tell his mates in the cafe.

Jeezo , I hope she never gets her licence back ! , i think everybody was lucky to come out of that , anytime ive been past that junction it is always busy .

Look at stobart being a hero…

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

smokinbarrels:
I should think witnessing something like this would be rather distressing and you’d maybe need a moment or two to gather your thoughts before springing into action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad to say - but I’m not blaming them as it’s natural human behaviour of fear - but whenever I’ve witnessed or been involved in things a little challenging or an emergency of some sort the majority of folk never get past the “needing time to think” and just stand around hoping someone else takes responsibility and look like lost children.

Those non emergency trained (I’m not talking about people’s who’s job it is to respond) folk who you always read about in the papers who get glossed over who rescue folk from burning cars, rivers etc really are quite unique and I always respect them for it.