Drink driving mum launch's car

adam277:

dieseldog999:

adam277:

dieseldog999:
nice of the stobrat plobber to abandon the truck in the middle of the road…he must be wanting to practice being an ambulance driver…

I probably would of done the same if I thought I could help.

you might think it would help more parking at the side of the road and let the ambulance completely gridlock the entire area as they usually do once they arrive with their self inflicted overkill.for the state of the bladdered blimp behind the wheel then i think the ambulance would need to be waiting on thunderbird 2 or pickfords to be of any use.

Maybe but people dont always think straight when they witness something like that and he may have first aid training. Chances are though he wanted to be a hero or just have something to tell his mates in the cafe.

Sooo, he’ll be in the RDC tea room saying 'It was me in that video . . ’ and everyone will slowly shake their heads and ignore him as the usual boring fantasist. . .

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

adam277:

dieseldog999:

adam277:

dieseldog999:
nice of the stobrat plobber to abandon the truck in the middle of the road…he must be wanting to practice being an ambulance driver…

I probably would of done the same if I thought I could help.

you might think it would help more parking at the side of the road and let the ambulance completely gridlock the entire area as they usually do once they arrive with their self inflicted overkill.for the state of the bladdered blimp behind the wheel then i think the ambulance would need to be waiting on thunderbird 2 or pickfords to be of any use.

Maybe but people dont always think straight when they witness something like that and he may have first aid training. Chances are though he wanted to be a hero or just have something to tell his mates in the cafe.

Sooo, he’ll be in the RDC tea room saying 'It was me in that video . . ’ and everyone will slowly shake their heads and ignore him as the usual boring fantasist. . .

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

using Tapatalk
Edit sorry double post