Drawings from past to future

Wow now you done it Benkku! Polarexpress i useed to se as kid when they went from and to the port Kappelskär.
In the begining of my carrer and useed to pick up Ferrymaster trailers in Gothenburg and tip somewere in the middle of Sweden and reload and back to Gothenburg :smiley:
Ha en trevlig helg nu!

Danne

volvo titan whit bege sleepercab ,cheers benkku

more common volvo for your country :wink: cheers benkku

the best of … in my world

Your so right Benkku last real Scania,i wish i had my 143 420 streamline air on the front and back. 17 meters 3axl flatbed on the back whit steel and concrete products on the back al around Sweden.At the age of 24 i was living the dream :smiley:
Great drawings as always keep them coming! Ã… trevlig helg

Danne

80,s cheers benkku

Hi Benkku, I wish I could award you with this for your great drawings, in the meantime it is on loan :smiley:
Cheers
Oily

thank you oily ,the griffin is near my heart :wink: ,cheers benkku

img204.jpg
well Larry migh,t be i do a better one soon ,when a learned a lot of dawing the last years :wink: cheers benkku

two of maybe the best known middle east runners in own country, one from finland and one more familiar, cheers benkku

could give 12 reasons not to get this on the fleet ;only joking ,cheers benkku

Hiya bma.,can I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2015,you really are a Star of TNUK with your very accurate drawings of many tractor units,long may it continue mate!! What kind of motor is Santa using this year seeing as you have used all his reindeers on the BBQ this year!!! I think a nice re-built MK2 Atkinson Borderer with 205 ■■■■■■■ engine would do the job nicely,what do you think? Cheers Benkku Dennis.

thank you Dennis ,all best for you too ,but unfortunatly the santa IS FROM korvatunturi in FINLAND and unlike us he do not like scannies only this old middle sixtees sisu is in,cheers benkku

Hey benkuu, as Always again some nice pics, a bit early but,
All good things for 2015 Merry Christmas and a happy new year
to you and all other here on site.

Winter started today with -3° and some snow in higher Belgium.

Eric,

hej Eric thank you and the very best to you all too ,then i had to get the bewicks dream come true,but the engine ,hmm ,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
hej Eric thank you and the very best to you all too ,then i had to get the bewicks dream come true,but the engine ,hmm ,cheers benkku

Hej bma.,here is a shot of the actual Atkinson you based your fine drawing on ! This is circa an October 1975 depot shot of one of a pair of Atkinson Borderers I bought which were some of the very last built as the new model Seddon Atkinson had alredy been launched a couple of months earlier.I sent both these units to Jennings Bros in Cheshire to have sleeper pods fitted which were the first sleepers onto the fleet :blush: All the best Dennis.

last good looking mercy, cheers benkku

Santa ORIGINAL merry Xmas

pizza or fich and chips

bma.finland:
pizza or fich and chips

Or, “Roast beef,Yorkshire pudding and three vegetables” :laughing: Have you had a pleasant Christmas bma.? and I will wish you a Happy and Prosperous 2015.Regards Dennis.