Drawings from past to future

Like to thank you for all your drawings ,they give great pleasure to the site, A Happy and healthy New Year to you. regards,jack. :slight_smile:

Evening all, …

Benkku. I really enjoy your drawings, (and the fact that you, “know the job”).

A pal of mines wife is Finish, and she explains the Geography, and industry to me........Gentlemen, Benkkus job is not as easy as a “motorway trunk”, I wonder just how many of you could actually do it?.

Good luck, health and happiness for 2015…and keep on drawing!!!

Cheerio for now.

thank you,a good new year to you too, this is finland in the 60,s a SISU ,whit a 680 Leyland and fullerbox going thru Turku town

one of my very favorites ,a bit tuning in it

97 SISU E14 last whit own produced cab (then renault) 525 ■■■■■■■ ans Fuller,Cheers Benkku

somehow i lie this :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: ,cheers benkku

Hey Benkuu, as Always nice drawings, but the Sisu’s are very eye catching :smiley:
But the 143 has the edge.

Eric,

Hej Benkku! Got any snow? Here it have snowed since early morning and it is still comming…
Love that 143! Only a trux highway and maby abit higher stacks :smiley:
Have a good weekend with alot of time in that sauna!

Danne

thank you eric ,and dan it,s snowing for the forth day but it,s on plus so we have only about 15 cm snow here but inland seems going over 1 meter now,this is first year not plowing ,so have been relaxing ,give you a sisu from about 2000 to bite at cheers benkku

hej dan ,this is what i want to drive in my old days ,cheers benkku

Nice one Benkku! Thats one good looking unit,i would be happy to drive that every day :smiley:
this is from my doorstep now. Better get my snowshovel out…
Have a good weekend!

image.jpg

have been locked up whit 43,ers it seems,cheers benkku

personally i like it :wink: cheers benkku(even when i say it myself)

or a volvo,cheer benkku

just for fun :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: ,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
personally i like it :wink: cheers benkku(even when i say it myself)

One of your more inspired drawings, Benkku! This lorry sits so well on the road. :wink: Robert :smiley:

EPSON320.JPG

nothing more to say,cheers benkku

benkkuleaks trye to guess the new scania? cheers benkku