Drawings from past to future

hey benkuu, a lot of nice stuff, The driver of the Willème looks realy as a French Routier :smiley:

Eric,

thank you eric , and then once a year i have to put this one ,or not dennis,cheers benkku

Here is a shot of lifting my longship out of the fijord for winter,no more pillaging and plundering until next spring benkku,cheers Dennis.

img699.jpg
english

only a study of cheers benkku

bma.finland:
english

Hi bma that is fantastic as I drove one of the view lines for a few years very good motor it was too thank you

regards Johnnie :smiley: :smiley:

a long run ,a MARATHON realy :grimacing: :grimacing:

bma.finland:
a long run ,a MARATHON realy :grimacing: :grimacing:

Great stuff BMA You are simply the best my man, Keep them rolling please, Regards Larry.

Plus he’s got the steering wheel on “the right side” Larry so we could drive it and not become disorientated eh! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:
Plus he’s got the steering wheel on “the right side” Larry so we could drive it and not become disorientated eh! Cheers Dennis.

When I got divorced in 1982, I spent a full year out in Saudi without coming home. When I did return, I stopped at the little chef on the old A590, before you got to Lindale. After the meal I turned right for Barrow and went through the next three blind bends on the wrong side of the road before I realised!

As soon as I swapped sides - a truck came the other way.

Makes me sweat thinking about it all these years later.

John.

img817.jpg
it,s for LB 76,cheers benkku

for fans of foden ,one?cheers benkku

something common? cheers benkku

bma.finland:
something common? cheers benkku

Now I know where Scania got the idea from !! Cheers benkku,Dennis. :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Hej Dennis ,now got :wink: :confused: one for you cheers benkku

bma.finland:
Hej Dennis ,now got :wink: :confused: one for you cheers benkku

Hej bma,well I just knew there was at least one 8LXB Big J and you must have found it to be able make such an accurate drawing (as you always do!)So you must not reveal the Guy’s location otherwise you might ruin my Christmas holiday :laughing: But go on you can tell me bma,is it something to do with Father Christmas ? have you been drinking lager with the Elves again in Santas Grotto ■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: Cheers benkku Dennis.

well Dennis ,i was at santas place fireing up this old lady ,to make shore that this years christhmas get ok ,and found that,it,s the stand in if the SISU whit Leyland 680 fail :sunglasses:that is why you see it very seldom ,cheers benkku

volvo titan turbo and scania vabis ls71 regent

what to say? cheers benkku

ferrymaster in sweden,cheers benkku