hej dennis I can,t colour that leyland :wink: but this i can

Hey, very good done.

Eric,

bma.finland:
hej dennis I can,t colour that leyland :wink: but this i can

Love your drawings, Benkku: keep them coming! :smiley: :smiley: Robert

tank you for nice respons ,a tripp to france ,cheers benkku

still in french feelings ;cheers benkku

now in early 80,s the trucking wave an hit sweden and rolling slowly even to finland,cheers benkku

EPSON154.JPG
italian job

Superb. They are getting better, if that is possible! Good art asks questions of the viewer- mine is, “what is the man at the side of the road doing?” If my memories of Italy are correct, then he should be a woman, and not be wearing such a warm coat. :laughing:

I love your pictures. Please keep doing them.

Hej anorak ,i,m shore he want,s money ,for protection or the other way;),by the way this is same company in daylight,cheers benkku

2632 V10 hauling a cat D6 i,ll think ,Ccheers benkku

bma.finland:
italian job

I reckon that individual could be an Illeagal immigrant (viking) trying to get off the island and make it to the land of “milk and honey” in the Baltic states !! Cheers Dennis.

this is what wee have in finland nowdays 76 tonnes on 9 axles ,cheers benkku

Volvo N12 6X2 from middle 80,s

bma.finland:
Volvo N12 6X2 from middle 80,s

Very nice stuff BMA Keep them rolling, Regards Larry.

a early 70,s Scania LBS 110 in domestic transport

Hi Benkku! Nice drawings as always! Im of to Eurajoki and load a small 30000kg stonecruiser. Ferry from Kappelskär 21.45 tomorrow to Nådendal :smiley: Nice to go to Finland again it was a couple of years since the last time.

Danne

wellcome over ,not the same nowdays ,but to get you in the feeling :wink: cheers benkku

this one is for LB 76 Bill ,one of my first friends on this forum ,cheers benkku

…but somebody has to do it,cheers benkku

two legends in one picture :wink: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
two legends in one picture :wink: cheers benkku

Correction, Benkku: THREE legends - you forgot the artist; now a legend on TNUK! Robert :smiley: