Drawings from past to future

a wan,t to have pic from 2003,did not

cheers benkku

a wan,t to have pic from 2003,did not

cheers benkku(sorry a carryfast again)

bma.finland:
only 500m from home was the goverments depot,for the sanding and plowing.they had a very impressing JYRY SISU from the early 60 whit aBIG 680 leyland and a looong bonnet .

the sand get to the road by manpower thouse day,s ,cheers benkku

A man had to earn His breakfast on that job, I’d like My SISU with a 370 in please!

fly sheet:

bma.finland:
only 500m from home was the goverments depot,for the sanding and plowing.they had a very impressing JYRY SISU from the early 60 whit aBIG 680 leyland and a looong bonnet .

the sand get to the road by manpower thouse day,s ,cheers benkku

A man had to earn His breakfast on that job, I’d like My SISU with a 370 in please!

was it a M then and what did you carry,cheers benkku

we had this 142 for some 5 year,s in the late 90 early 20

the hydrocopter was used to check iceroad,s .last time there where official iceroad,s was 2004,cheers benkku

Here are a few more of mine

I think the R700 may have been in a film
Phil

Some very good drawings here, keep it up :slight_smile:

good pic,s

VOLVO F7 a workhorse far from glamour,some have been around here to,cheers benkku

a older man then

green gold on aSISU SM 471 ■■■■■■■ and fuller manufactured 82-95 in this shape ,cheers benkku

did,n"remember anyting new :confused: so tested if i can draw as 83 :question: well :astonished: :question: cheers benkku

don,t boring you whit a story ,but that motor look,s good,in real life,cheers benkku

well ,when was looking at orginal of this,thought it needed a little "straighting"program

shrach build Scania LT 146 from middle 80,s scale 1/72

now one from the other finnish manufacturer ,VANAJA VAK2 powered buaAEC AV470 125 hp and a FULLER box,cream of motors in finland in 50/60, Vanaja was fusioned to Sisu 1968,cheers benkku

well i you ask me my favorite ERF is this one series

could bee whit gardner :smiley: :smiley: cheers benkku

king of the roads in 50,s ,cheers benkku

sputnic sounds good ,sheers benkku

this beaver can be the last pic for awhile,my wife get,s back tomorow,she have been in art recidence in lithuenia for a month.an i promised to do some thing,s like to build the workingroom ready ,and cut the grass,and look after the kid,s and walk whit the dog ,and and and…tomorrow dreamings of old lorries face the real love :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,see you mate,s ,cheers benkku

Hi bma. Any chance of drawing a Scania 110 in MAT livery pulling a tilt?
Cliff