Drawings from past to future

Bewick:

bma.finland:
well rain rain rain,early from work today

we did a lot of crane work until 2004,then prices when down and for some years we only had a VOLVO 614 whit a070 hiab,and it erned us money.
the SCANIA was -83 intercooler 142 and my motor,liked it al years 92-04 ,cheers benkku

Bewick:

Bewick:

bma.finland:
well rain rain rain,early from work today

we did a lot of crane work until 2004,then prices when down and for some years we only had a VOLVO 614 whit a070 hiab,and it erned us money.
the SCANIA was -83 intercooler 142 and my motor,liked it al years 92-04 ,cheers benkku

to day was a hurry day ,but wan.t to replay my dear friend BEWICK whit someting ,only schetch .but we did for years graveling road,s for the (don,t no in enlish,so foregive my)state way keepholders.each spring and autum we sread about 5-10 shiploads on the road,s.the gavel? came whit (boat) ship ,about 600tn,s aload and we spread it on road,s usualy in4-5 hour,s whit two lorrie,s.

bma.finland:

to day was a hurry day ,but wan.t to replay my dear friend BEWICK whit someting ,only schetch .but we did for years graveling road,s for the (don,t no in enlish,so foregive my)state way keepholders.each spring and autum we sread about 5-10 shiploads on the road,s.the gavel? came whit (boat) ship ,about 600tn,s aload and we spread it on road,s usualy in4-5 hour,s whit two lorrie,s.

Great drawing of the “Victoria” bma.,does spreading gravel on the road surfaces cause a lot of windscreen breakages? In the UK when a length of road is sprayed with Tar and has gravel spread on it the loose stone flys everywhere even at low speed and can crack windscreens !! Anyway,enough of road safety,do you think if I rustled up a crew off Trucknet the Viking longship on our trailer could reach your island ?,Lets see,I have plenty of crew to look after the alchoholic beverages but not so many who are fit to row if the wind drops !! No problem,I’ll get Chief Engineer “Carryfast” to rig up an 8LXB Gardner engine and Prop and we would be there in no time at all !!Now then,which way is it to the Baltic ? Cheers Benkku,Dennis.

Bewick:

bma.finland:

Great drawing of the “Victoria” bma.,does spreading gravel on the road surfaces cause a lot of windscreen breakages? In the UK when a length of road is sprayed with Tar and has gravel spread on it the loose stone flys everywhere even at low speed and can crack windscreens !! Anyway,enough of road safety,do you think if I rustled up a crew off Trucknet the Viking longship on our trailer could reach your island ?,Lets see,I have plenty of crew to look after the alchoholic beverages but not so many who are fit to row if the wind drops !! No problem,I’ll get Chief Engineer “Carryfast” to rig up an 8LXB Gardner engine and Prop and we would be there in no time at all !!Now then,which way is it to the Baltic ? Cheers Benkku,Dennis.

if you don came here ,then we make an meeting in il of withe(or what ever :smiley: ) a long weekend maybee, when the lovely bittish spring begins,keep in tough on that,like malt and beer

where you get whit out dubble posting ,learn from carryfast if you say it 100 time,s somebody belive,s you :question: :question: :question: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
where you get whit out dubble posting ,learn from carryfast if you say it 100 time,s somebody belive,s you :question: :question: :question: cheers benkku

“Carryfast” is trying to establish a religeous Cult on the Site by brainwashing us all !! Well he is the biggest ■■■■ sorry cult on the site,but he has no chance as better men than him,in the form of Traffic managers,bosses and various warehouse managers have tried for years and failed with many of the members on the site,you just try giving the likes of “H” or Chris W. a direct “you will do it this way or else” how far would you get ? Not very !! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

bma.finland:

“Carryfast” is trying to establish a religeous Cult on the Site by brainwashing us all !! Well he is the biggest [zb] sorry cult on the site,but he has no chance as better men than him,in the form of Traffic managers,bosses and various warehouse managers have tried for years and failed with many of the members on the site,you just try giving the likes of “H” or Chris W. a direct “you will do it this way or else” how far would you get ? Not very !! Cheers Dennis.

well just waiting of he,s marveles drawing,s on this site :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,if his good in this to,i,m not supriced couse the is the man who could have save the world if somebody had listened to him ,in 70,s 80,s and so on ,besserwisses are plenty,i,lleven did not know that times go as bad as thre are ,even if i ,m arealist,fourtynatly i did,n by a new 730 for"image".cheers benkku

come on boy ,s you all have don some drawing,s don,t be chicken,s do like me,this thread is fee,to us amature,s,cheers benkku
and i,f you don,t draw ,make my imaginaton fly whit inspiration tought,s then :smiley: :smiley:

bma.finland:
come on boy ,s you all have don some drawing,s don,t be chicken,s do like me,this thread is fee,to us amature,s,cheers benkku
and i,f you don,t draw ,make my imaginaton fly whit inspiration tought,s then :smiley: :smiley:

I would be delighted to make a drawing for you bma. but as you can see I’ve got my arm in a sling !!! I’ve asked “Carryfast” to do a drawing of a Gardner engine with me stood by it giving him “the bird” Cheers Benkku,Dennis.

Bewick:

bma.finland:

I would be delighted to make a drawing for you bma. but as you can see I’ve got my arm in a sling !!! I’ve asked “Carryfast” to do a drawing of a Gardner engine with me stood by it giving him “the bird” Cheers Benkku,Dennis.

Some say that there was a British operator who’d ordered the only Scania 113 ever built with a Gardner 8LXC motor put in it as they thought it would be cheaper to run than either a 143 or a 113.But I knew that couldn’t be the one when I saw the 340 badge on it. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

never seen an garner in live, but trye to find a way ,lets see who is faster and better to ´make the pic of that,carry or my,carry seeem,s to be able to do drawing,s of them from memory,so i,m in offside ,but if like engines it don,t matter what marke,s they are, i,m still in away supriced we don,t use ponnie,s.in 90year,s everyting have gone very fast forewards,and i.ll hate mobilephones(and not)cheers benkku

welcome on board carry ,now i,ll know this is a long living thread :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,cheers benkku

scannies in first and then

this was a r6 because i was a lite wellow whit the 17l 420,s :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: cheers benkku

More Sisu drawings please bma I loved a Sisu, used to transit Your lovely country many years ago & loved seeing the old Sisu’s grafting.

Fantastic pictures Benkku :sunglasses: :wink:

Hello, Here is some of my Truck Drawings that I do in my spare time!! I love American Trucks!!! Hope you like :slight_smile:

SISU M 161 in 69 on market (from memory ) until -82 in begining whit leyland 265 and mostly whit RR 320 ,in end of 70,s whit 14l ■■■■■■■ first370 and then400.
this is a79 whit 370 owner same as on the kontio sisu earlier

nice those yankee,s

my is from 83, cheers benkku

only 500m from home was the goverments depot,for the sanding and plowing.they had a very impressing JYRY SISU from the early 60 whit aBIG 680 leyland and a looong bonnet .

the sand get to the road by manpower thouse day,s ,cheers benkku