Drawings from past to future

bma.finland:

That is absolutely fantastic mate. I am going to download that. It is definately one for the albulm. Cant thank you enough.
Cliff :smiley:

a french then

cheers benkku

Hello Benkku
Some teriffic drawings I love the LV ERF and the Sputnic Foden and Modelmaking as well you are well into MULTI-TASKING. EDDIE.

trye to learn brittish motor,s :smiley: :smiley: cheers benkku

no when i trye to do britt,s ,of guy like warrior ,any pic,s,cheers benkku

this 143 450 was my workplace for nearly 2years before had a142noncooler for 3.bulk in finland and sweden cheers benkku

working on this pic of the great 141,to give to my brother tuesday on this birght day,he drove it 8 years.cheers benkku

this is not a AEC or LEYLAND.it,s VANAJA the cab and AV760 engine from AEC fuller box and rockwell axle .only very few made,in 67/68 ,when SISU and VANAJA fusoned,after that the cab was used to mobilcranes until 71,cheers benkku

one of oddest vanajas the same bonnet as the Aseries in previous drawing ,but the lower part ,well :question: engine AV470 or AV690,cheers benkku

and why a warrior 3axle.because of the small huskies i owned ,one of only britt lorries (exept bedford and traders)a rekogniced as a lad,cheers benkku

this was a normal sight in finland until middle of 90,s. an old maz ,ore normally 3-10 of them waiting for home load,s on factoryyard,s parkinplaces,where ever the engine on to worm up cab ,a blue smoke al over ,an open fire for samovar and food,waiting fore spareparts ,and so on. they did not speak more then russian,had no money, only a politruk waiting for a report,now they have brand new motors and take a lot of our work :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: ,russian diesel 1500l /a``50cent a100dollar amont in payment and al time in word to wait .there someting for carryfast to bit on :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,cheers from the eu boarder in east,by my

one more dream that did not happend, from the 90,s,cheers benkku

is this the CF bedford :question: :question: ,that could have saved the british transportbuiss to be fri from the VIKING,s :question: :question: cheers benkku :confused: :confused: ,our cf was a bit smaller whit 1,8 vauxhall,then we put in a :bulb: Volvo B20 and then a opel 2,3 l diesel :unamused: :unamused:

logging in 60,s and early 70,s ,cheers benkku

Hi Benkku.I have almost the same picture in a brochure from Honkamajat Oulu with the words ‘‘kun luonto ja ihminen kohtaavat’’.These are the people who built my house in ‘‘Finsk timmering’’.
That picture in colour would make a nice Christmas card.
I was on contract to SovTransAvto for 3 years in the 80s for a Dutch company.Mike

bma.finland:

is this the CF bedford :question: :question: ,that could have saved the british transportbuiss to be fri from the VIKING,s :question: :question: cheers benkku :confused: :confused: ,our cf was a bit smaller whit 1,8 vauxhall,then we put in a :bulb: Volvo B20 and then a opel 2,3 l diesel :unamused: :unamused:

Hi benkku, this is the Bedford TM. The CF was a van under 3500kg gvw, which had the 2.3 l Opel diesel. Vans needed the 5 speed box, the Vauxhall Carlton car with the same engine was a tremendous work horse, and nice to drive.

Regards Paul

thank,s fore repays ,hutpik i,ll might coloring that untill the first snow :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .the tm is a special CF “carryfast” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

an older on to day,hurry day ,no pic

Paul John:

bma.finland:

Hi benkku, this is the Bedford TM. The CF was a van under 3500kg gvw, which had the 2.3 l Opel diesel. Vans needed the 5 speed box, the Vauxhall Carlton car with the same engine was a tremendous work horse, and nice to drive.

Regards Paul

Missed that benkku, should of put my glasses on. Just read the door. Mind you I normally blank out when CF is mentioned.

well same for my ,so i give him the ultimate truck

loading suger beet,s from 91 to 03 we did about 1000tn,s evry autum ,carrying motor my 142 and loading a f88 from 77 (last 88 to finland)
still in yard waiting for time to restauration :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,and thank,s foor looking ,i,m pleased,3week.s nearly 2000 watch,s and some replays,
do some more,until eighter of us get thired :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,cheers benkku